Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2012-05-31, 6:37am
Moving On

Default Anyone good at Wordpress "stuff?"

I need to insert some code after something, but I get an error message. Wordpress Forum and Q&A don't seem to have anything relevant to my problem. Sigh.-Gail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-05-31, 8:16am
Addicted to Frit!!!

I might be able to help Gail (I create wordpress websites daily for my graphic clients).

Premium Frit Blends
Check us out on

Last edited by rkoza; 2012-06-04 at 1:25pm.
Old 2012-06-04, 8:49am
ManBearPig

I do a lot of WordPress work. Probably more than half of the 40-some web sites I have designed and developed this year have been WordPress. If you still need help, let me know.

Old 2012-07-18, 1:51pm

What code you are trying to insert? What error you are receiving?

Old 2012-07-26, 4:41pm

If you're hosted on wordpress.com, you're limited in the code you can use. Wordpress.com will strip out code that isn't "acceptable".

Dori

Well behaved women seldom make history ~ Laura Thatcher Ulrich
Old 2012-08-15, 5:36am
Unmedicated since '62

Yup, the "paid" version lets you do more

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy