Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2014-05-12, 9:07am

Smile lampwork class

I'm new to lampwork bead making and I'm looking for a class that would be near Tulsa Oklahoma. Willing To travel too! Just want to surround myself with talented artist so I can learn this craft! Please email or leave reply!
Old 2014-05-20, 10:58am

The Dallas Craft Guild brings in a lot of excellent instructors - big names, in our small bead world, like Corina Tettinger. Keep an eye on their schedule for when they post the fall classes. Not "close," exactly, but closer than most...

http://www.craftguildofdallas.com/classesWorkshops.php
Old 2014-05-20, 11:01am

And this is really nowhere close to you, but if you want a really, really amazing and intense beadworking class, look into Beadcamp in Nokomis, FL. Five days of torching, eight hours a day. Nicest people you'd ever want to meet. Email them for their 2015 schedule - it's out but not on their website.

http://www.beadcamp.com/Instructors.html
Old 2014-06-02, 6:54pm
Ooohhh! Shiny!

You could head north to St. Louis for Third Degree Glassworks for classes too. Check out CG Beads in DFW too.
Old 2014-06-03, 5:33am

Yes, I put in a studio last fall, about 3-1/2 hours down I35 from you. Canceled a couple of classes for lack of students, it's tough getting started until people know you're there, but I'll start up again this fall.
http://cgbeads.com/bead_classes.html

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2014-06-03, 10:42am

You might want to look into William Holland Retreat in Young Harris, GA. Perfect for beginners and classes are 5-6 days!!!

http://www.lapidaryschool.org
Old 2014-06-03, 3:45pm
Finally doing what I love

Hi! Have you looked into Glass Stock. There is one in the east and one in the west! I highly recommend Glass Stock! Great group of talented people

www.glassstock.com for more info.

Do what you Love and Love what you do!
Old 2014-06-03, 4:32pm

Ditto on BeadCamp! It's fabulous with any of their instructors. Marley and Jetse are perfect hosts!

Barbara