AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2009-02-27, 6:51am
Gimme that silver glass!

Default It's coming: Make Silver Glass Sing! New edits!

My friend and I are in the middle of creating an E-tutorial on (reducing) silver glass beads! In it, I will teach you how to make a Psyche Crunchie:

And I will tell and show how you can keep the shine under encasement and I will show you how to use these colors as well:
- Triton, Gaia, Aion, Kronos, Aurae and Black Pearl

Looking at it now, hopefully it will be ready within 2 weeks and the price will be appr. $20,- !

[edit]In the process of creating this tutorial, we made some slight adjustments!

To keep the price nice, I decided to focus on 4 silverglasses:
- Psyche (crunchie)
- Triton
- Black Pearl
- Aurae

3 different bead designs! I will show you the magic of silver glass and something sparkly ! And I will show you what happens when you encase reducing silver glass. And to top that: how to make silver glass murrini look yummy ! And the beads that will be shown are:

Psyche Crunchie:

Black Pearl Shine:

Golden Aurae:

I hope this makes everyone eager to get it now . With a bit of luck, it will be finished next week!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Troll Lover; 2009-03-05 at 2:39pm.
Old 2009-02-27, 8:25am

I can't wait!
Old 2009-02-27, 8:42am
I speak Murrini!

Oh, yippee Anouk! I'm happy for you and looking forward to it!

Hugs,
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-02-27, 9:13am
Beadmaking.nl

Me also! Count me in!

Old 2009-02-27, 9:28am
da General

Awesome, Anouk!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-02-27, 10:04am

me too, hurry

Old 2009-02-27, 10:50am
I love glass

I'll buy it, I love your beads.

Old 2009-02-27, 11:26am
moth to the flame

Great news Anouk!

I always love your beads, they are so pretty!

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2009-02-27, 3:05pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Thanks everyone ! The pics are already made about 2 weeks ago, right now I'm busy writing everything (and doing it in English, so I'm hoping it will be good enough lol).

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-02-27, 3:41pm
Knob Creek Glass

Me too, me too, me too~~~
Old 2009-02-27, 6:59pm
Tacki

Anouk - would you recommend this for hothead users?
Old 2009-02-27, 7:22pm

Oh this is AWESOME news! I'm so excited!

~Triscia
Old 2009-02-28, 12:11am
Gimme that silver glass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracidawn78 View Post
Anouk - would you recommend this for hothead users?
All colors used in this tutorial can be used on a hothead, there is no striking needed, only reducing!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-01, 11:23am

2 weeks??
I can't wait 2 weeks!! Hurry!!

I've always admired your beads. So glad you're doing a tutorial. Definately count me in!

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2009-03-01, 11:30am
Gimme that silver glass!

Thank you all for the support! We are trying our best to finish it asap !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-02, 4:44pm
Lover of all things color

Stalking this thread for an announcement. Are you going to post it here or start a new thread?

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2009-03-02, 5:59pm
Practicing perfect

me too. Is it done yet?

Old 2009-03-02, 6:50pm
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly Queen View Post
me too. Is it done yet?
Me three!!! I see near the very end of February, Anouk was guessing about 2 more weeks (I'm patient)...so I'm figuring Mid-March? After seeing her posting of Cassis in the current thread on TAG (Post #17, here: http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=123421), I'm just going to hush and wait (and save my $)!!! Oh, if I can make beads even half this lovely, it will be glorious...so many colors I'm looking forward to finally working for me - for once!!!

Keep up the wonderful work, Anouk! We're rooting for 'ya!!!

De

PS - If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro

Last edited by theglasszone; 2009-03-02 at 7:20pm.
Old 2009-03-03, 2:23pm

Heck, I don't own a single stick of soft silvered glass and I'm tempted by this tut! LOL!

My Non-Glass Sites:

Old 2009-03-03, 3:53pm
Gimme that silver glass!

LOL ladies, you make me smile big time! I will start a new thread when it's finished BUT I'll send all the peeps in this thread a pm, so don't worry, you won't miss it .

We're still in progress, it will take at least one more week. I'm trying to be patient as well lol.

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-03, 7:23pm
Covered in glitter

I had to laugh when I read your title. I read it as "Making Silver Glass Scream." That's what I seem to do to it so I'll look forward to your tutorial. LOL

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-03-04, 2:30am
Gimme that silver glass!

LOL Deb ! That's actually not a bad title either .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-04, 2:59am

Maybe "Scream at you Silver Glass" would be a good title...

http://tutorials.kralalien.nl
Old 2009-03-04, 3:27pm

I scream at silver glass all the time... boro silver... but still...

My Non-Glass Sites:

Old 2009-03-04, 9:30pm

I can hardly wait!!!! Hurry.... I've got some aurae ready to go!
Old 2009-03-04, 11:58pm
Gimme that silver glass!

LOL Hels, I can actually see you screaming now lol. Maybe you should try to whisper, I can imagine it prefers that .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-05, 1:57am

hehe Anouk.

My Non-Glass Sites:

Old 2009-03-05, 7:57am

I have a "cussin and fussin" jar in my workshop. Every time I cuss or fuss at my torch ...I put coin in the jar. When I play with my silver glass - the jar gets alot of change!!! LOL...this also is a great way to support my glass habit. Anouk, please sign me up for the tutorial. I can't seem to get silver glass to do anything whether it is sing, yell, scream...it just laughs at me.

Kat
Purr-Sonalities Glass Art
Old 2009-03-05, 11:03am
Gimme that silver glass!

That's actually a great idea Kat! I only curse or swear when I burn my fingers or hand, or grab the wrong end of the rod, or stick a hot stringer in my mouth, or... Okay, I'll stop now .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-05, 11:26am
Against the Grain

Anouk, please PM me when it's ready!