Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2007-11-22, 8:26am

Default bulk mandrels

i had bought mandrels in bulk in the past six months. i am having a senior moment as i cannot remember who sells in bulk. i thought it was sundance art supplies but when i went to the site there was not that option. does anyone know who sells mandrels in bulk?
Old 2007-11-22, 8:53am
Ezzy

I know Arrow Springs just had a sale on bulk mandrels, they are now online too.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Old 2007-11-22, 9:58am
Borovangelist

I just buy steel rods from my welding shop and cut my own. I need to clean the ends on a grinding wheel but it's cheaper overall and I can make custom lengths if need be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Old 2007-11-25, 2:43am
Dances With Fire

I just ordered abunch from sundance on friday!

crystal

Wouldn't it be nice if, whenever we messed up our life, we could simply press " Ctrl Alt Delete" and start all over?

Old 2007-11-25, 10:24pm

I just bought some in bulk from Arrow Springs, and they threw in some freebie gifts, too.