Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-04-05, 2:43pm

Default NEW!! Swan Tutorial in Glass Line Magazine!

Hi Everyone!

I know that some of you have been waiting for my newest tutorials (thank you for being so patient!) so I thought you might like to know that there is a 6 page swan tutorial now available in the newest issue of Glass Line Magazine!! Here is a photo of the new issue - I was thrilled to have my eagle bead featured on the cover!!

You can access the magazine here: http://www.hotglass.com/ The newest issue isn't on the site yet, but if you want a copy let them know.

Happy Beading!!!

Check out my new DRAGON Tutorial now on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-04-05, 2:56pm
Whooooo, me?

Your Eagle bead makes a beautiful cover photo! Congrats!

Old 2011-04-05, 2:57pm

Thanks Beth!!

Old 2011-04-06, 5:44am
Sucks at being nice

Very cool Kerri! I love your work and am glad you made the cover!

Last edited by jeepinwelch; 2011-04-06 at 11:51am.
Old 2011-04-06, 7:17am
Somewhat out there!

Congratulations!

Julianne
Old 2011-04-06, 9:40am

Congratulations! I get Glass Line and saw your Swan Tutorial in there and sent you an email before I ever saw this thread in LE. Just wanted to let everyone know that, as per usual, her tutorial is excellent. Also wanted to give a shout out to Glass Line as I know everyone that loves LE would also love this magazine!

- Di
Old 2011-04-07, 4:39am
Live and Let Live

Subscribed! Congrats, Kerri! Can't wait to get the issue in hand!

Old 2011-04-07, 7:33am

Got mine yesterday - thanks for sharing Kerri!
Old 2011-04-07, 7:34am

Thanks everyone!

Glass Line is a great magazine and I encourage you all to send in contributions to it! I'm sure they would welcome ideas, articles and tutorials from all of you!

Old 2011-04-07, 9:15am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Kerri - I would love a copy.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2011-04-07, 4:07pm
thecoralcat

Location: Upstate South Carolina about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC

Stalkng Postman - my issue is late :{ - can't wait to get this one!!!

The Victorian Style Floral available now!

NEW TUTORIAL!
Joan - Ancient Creator of Unique Disasters in glass!
Old 2011-04-07, 4:15pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I subscribed too !

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2011-04-07, 5:44pm

I subscribed three!

- A work in progress

Old 2011-04-07, 5:45pm

Oh, and of course, congratulations Kerri.
Your beads are beautiful, and very deserving of the cover.
joanne

- A work in progress

Old 2011-04-15, 10:09am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I got mine in the mail a couple of days ago - can't wait to try a swan!

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2011-04-18, 10:46pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

I got my copy today. What a beautiful bead we get to try!

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2011-04-28, 5:19pm

Thanks everyone! I hope you are enjoying the issue and the swan tutorial! Please post pics of your beads.......I would love to see them!!

Old 2011-04-28, 5:20pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I've made two swan beads - they are pretty challenging.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2011-05-09, 10:18am
Normal is Boring!!

Hey Kerri- Glass line is sold out of printed copies- are you going to sell the swan tut or do you know if they will reprint it??

~
~

Antique Brass Findings

Old 2011-05-10, 5:17pm

Hi Trudi!

I don't sell the tutorial and I hope that they do a reprint of the magazine! I'm sure they will, just email them to let them know you are interested. You may want to try some of the larger glass supply companies as well since they may have a subscription and may carry it.

Old 2011-05-10, 7:41pm
Normal is Boring!!

good thinking- thanks I'll try that-

~
~

Antique Brass Findings