AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2013-03-16, 8:15am

Cool NEW! Feather tutorial

This new tutorial shows how to make a hawk feather and an eagle feather in a releif style on a bead.

A video is included in the purchase as well as a desk friendly pull out sheet or cheat sheet

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShariSlonski

Available in my Etsy shop.

Note: To watch the video allow at least 1 minute for it to load.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-03-16, 8:16am

I'm heading to Seattle and Vancouver for a couple of days so not sure how often I can come back and answer any questions but I'll try.

Old 2013-03-17, 8:19am
SandyQ

AMAZING AS ALWAYS!! How have you been? Hope your weather is nicer than where we are LOL.
Old 2013-03-17, 10:31pm

Hi Sandy all is well, weather was really nice, but just had a big cool and wet weather system go through.

Old 2013-03-18, 8:50am

I just ordered mine plus your rainbow scales tutorial. Thanks for sharing. I already have your Arrowhead tutorial and it was excellent.
Old 2013-03-18, 7:30pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveglass View Post
I just ordered mine plus your rainbow scales tutorial. Thanks for sharing. I already have your Arrowhead tutorial and it was excellent.
Thank you for your purchase, I hope you received it okay, I've just discovered that sending tutorials through Etsy via the email proved by Etsy seems to not let my tutorial go through, so I'm having to send it now through my personal email, so let me know if you got it or not.

Thank you for the compliment on the Arrowhead tutorial. I think you'll see a bit of a difference and hopefully a welcome change with my new tutorials. The "Feather" tutorial and the others to come. Better photos, hopefully better instructions and best of all a tear away sheet to use at your workbench. Best of all a video tutorial! I'd love to hear your feedback.

I started a new Facebook account. Search "Lampwork Tutorials" on facebook and request to be a friend. There you can add photos of your work and be the first to know when the new tutorials come out. Enjoy!

Old 2013-03-18, 10:33pm
Did someone say Oddlot?

Thank you Shari. I can't wait to get this tut!
Old 2013-03-19, 3:25am
Knob Creek Glass

I have not received my tutorials yet. Thank you.
Old 2013-03-19, 10:06am

It was sent Barbara, yours must be one of the ones that didn't go through , through etsy , I'll resend it right away. Thanks for letting me know.

Old 2013-03-19, 10:13am

Note: for any reason should you not receive your tutorial, please notify me via email or in private message as I do not come to LE on a daily basis so I may miss a message that your tutorial did not arrive or perhaps not see your message for several hours. Sending a note to me by private message in LE results in me being notified by email, so I will see it then.

Email or through Etsy will result in me seing the message right away.

I apologize for the delays the last two days as I was in transit most of the time. Out of town.

Old 2013-03-19, 12:55pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I love this tutorial, Shari! I really like the fact that the video portion is a download that I can keep. I'm not fond of the video tutorials that direct you to a website - you never know when they will just disappear!

Old 2013-03-19, 1:28pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
I love this tutorial, Shari! I really like the fact that the video portion is a download that I can keep. I'm not fond of the video tutorials that direct you to a website - you never know when they will just disappear!
Awesome MaryBeth, I'm glad you like it. The video was my first, in the upcoming new tutorial I've tried to do a better job of speaking louder and clearer. I'm sure it will get better with each one but I think it's not that bad as is. The pictures are clear and you're close enough to the bead that you can see what's going on don't you think?

I'm very open to suggestions for any improvements.

Old 2013-03-20, 12:46pm

Added to my BLOG for availability to purchase: http://etsy-lampwork.blogspot.ca/

Old 2013-04-01, 8:03am
Did someone say Oddlot?

I love this tut Shari! Thank you so much for reminding me how beautiful Dark Silver Plum is. Posted a few in the gallery!
Old 2013-04-01, 8:53am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hourglassbeads View Post
I love this tut Shari! Thank you so much for reminding me how beautiful Dark Silver Plum is. Posted a few in the gallery!
Awesome, thanks for letting me know. I'll go have a look now and you can also post them in here for others to see in case they miss the gallery.

Glad you liked it.

Old 2013-04-03, 6:41am
Did someone say Oddlot?

Here they are!
Old 2013-04-03, 7:00am
hyperT

Default Indian Feathers

Here's some Indian feathers lol Big Chief Buffalo Nickle
Attached Images

Old 2013-04-03, 9:57pm

Thanks, they're awesome you did a great job with them.\