Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2012-08-04, 6:49am

Exclamation BeadCamp with Sara Sally LaGrand

BeadCamp with Sara Sally LaGrand, Nokomis, Florida
February 20–24, 2013[/color][/size][/color]

Join us for a wonderful learning and fun filled 5 days including lodging and food. For details go to www.beadcamp.com or email marleybeers@nc.rr.com Cost is only $155 per day for workshop including lunch and $37 per day including lodging and breakfast. Total $775 for workshop and lunch and $185 for 5 nights lodging and breakfast. Lots of time to get to know the instructor and other "BeadCampers!"

This five-day workshop with Sara Sally will cover many topics, among them how to engineer and design your ideas using sculptural techniques developed by the instructor.

The pieces you make will be entirely your own. While you will learn tips and tricks from the instructor, the emphasis will be to create pieces that reflect your own vision. Also in the workshops will be tips on working the highly silvered glass and ways to optimize it’s use, using color to your advantage in designing jewelry and how to jump start your own creative juices.

You are guaranteed to walk away with one or more wearable pieces of art created with your own color choices and possibly more.

WOW, 5 days with Sara Sally LaGrand! Stay a few days longer and practice what she taught and also enjoy the beautiful beach!

Last edited by marley; 2012-08-04 at 7:07am.
Old 2012-08-07, 6:49am

Thanks Marley! I am looking forward to torching and beaching in February when the winter winds are blowing here!
Attached Images

Old 2012-10-04, 4:41am

This is a unique opportunity in an environment that is bound to be awesome. Corina has taught at Bead Camp twice now and loved it.

I will structure the classes as I did when I taught for a week at the Arrowmont School last summer. We had an incredible time and walked away with many finished pieces. You will get the benefit of my newest discoveries and techniques. Join us!!
Old 2012-10-04, 5:00am
Angie09

I just spent the BEST 5 days of my lampworking career at Cornia's class at Bead Camp!!! What a blast!!! We torched all day and into the night, ate incredibly prepared meals (thanks Marley), stayed in wonderful accommodations and met fantastic new friends. If you haven't checked out Marley's Bead Camp, you should. She is having a stellar line up of teachers coming in (I'm already signed up for 1 class and thinking about a 2nd). This is no ordinary bead class ... this is an adventure!!! Thanks Marley and Jetz for a wonder time!!!
Old 2013-02-18, 6:49am

Just packing my bags now and getting ready to head up to camp tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning lots of great new things!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson
Old 2013-02-18, 7:16am

Marley and Jetz host the best bead camps EVER! Hope you guys have a super great time.

Hugs.
Jen