TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-03-27, 10:00am

Thanks so much for the wonderful tutorial Anouk. The wait was definitely worth it!!!!! Going to have a great time this weekend on the torch practicing techniques.

Kat
Purr-Sonalities Glass Art
Old 2009-03-27, 10:06am
Flame Dame

Just ordered mine! I'm waiting anxiously for its arrival

Leah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy ID: leahbeads
Old 2009-03-27, 10:20am

Beautiful tutorial! Thank you very much!!!
Old 2009-03-27, 10:39am
*Desa Elliott*

Smile I LOVE this!! Great Job Anouk!

This tut is certainly worth the wait! Squeeee!!!

I do have a question, though. I ran right out and tried the Psyche bead, and it did OK for my first try. (My camera is with my daughter-in-law about two hours from here or I would post a picture). The bead is really dark, as in not much light shines on the Psyche or even passes through the bead. What did I do wrong?

Your words of wisdom are appreciated!

Desa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
G-88
Creideamh, Sųil, Dėlseachd

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry
Old 2009-03-27, 10:46am
Formerly Sassygirl

Anouk I just have to say that your tut is awesome!!!!! I have never gotten the whole silver glass thing and had just given up on it. After buying this tut though I am getting bitten by the silver bug again. You make it so easy to understand and follow. It is exactly what I have been waiting for and I thank you so much!!

Old 2009-03-27, 10:53am
Gimme that silver glass!

All have been sent ! Thanks everyone for the support and I'm happy that people seem to like it ! I would LOVE to see pics with results!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-27, 10:54am
Gimme that silver glass!

Oh and Desa, I send you a pm .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-27, 11:24am
Who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Lover View Post
Oh and Desa, I send you a pm .
Anouk,

Sent you a message with my order.
Old 2009-03-27, 11:45am

Yes I did Anouk & Thank you for getting it to me very very fast. Stayed up late last night working on making silver glass sing, only with a few sour notes here an there. I'm workin on it tho. : ) When can we be on the look out *BOLO* for the next installment of making silver glass sing? tehehe. I will be looking for it soon OK? : ) jk. Would be nice tho.
Thank you again Anouk.
Have a Goodun ya'll
Amelia
Old 2009-03-27, 11:50am
Gimme that silver glass!

Linda, a message on Etsy or here ?

Oh and about a new tut... Right now, I'm just trying to send out this one asap for everyone and making a new one is not very high on my wish list LOL . But I thinkI will!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Last edited by Troll Lover; 2009-03-27 at 11:53am.
Old 2009-03-27, 11:59am
Cancer SUCKS!

Hi anouk,

I have a question in regards to your tut. Could you use different silver glasses and get similar results. I don't think I have any of the silver colors that you use in the tut, but would really like to get it.

Old 2009-03-27, 5:32pm

I've been playing with your tutorial all day, Anouk! It is so much fun! I still haven't actually made a "crunchie" bead, but I'm playing with the techniques and I love it!
Old 2009-03-28, 12:15am
Gimme that silver glass!

Thanks upinflames, so nice to hear that. I would love to see the results !

Deb, I use all kind of silverglass for my crunchies, even some striking colors (but they are not al suitable though). Which colors do you have? I made them with Kronos, Gaia (but a bit more difficult to keep the color), Aion and also several TAG colors. Black Pearl and Sasha Silver/Michelangelo are also great colors for the crunchies .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-28, 11:49am
Lover of Life

Yay ordered mine! This is the third silver tut I've ordered in the past while. The others are great too! I should be getting good at silver glass some time in the future, anyway...

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2009-03-29, 10:29am

Whenever I have actually achieved pretty colors from my silver glass it has always been more luck than anything. I love the "aha" moment when you understand how something worked. Your tutorial did that for me, thanks so much for sharing. Here are a couple of attempts, I really love the colors in them.

Old 2009-03-29, 12:27pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Jacqueline WOW!!!! That truly looks amazing! I'm very happy you had the "aha" moment, the glass really sings for you! Thank you for sharing!!!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-29, 7:28pm

I have to say I agree with Jaqueline, your tutorial gave me the 'aha' moment of understanding it better. Thanks for making it available.

I bought one rod of Psyche and Triton last summer to try and barely used it till yesterday. Here are my first beads with it after your tutorial.

Old 2009-03-29, 8:03pm

Beautiful, Joyce!!

When the weather improves I will be able to try out the tutorial, so anxious to do so!

Shirley
Old 2009-03-29, 9:11pm

Anouk, this was the best tutorial I've purchased. Your instructions were so easy and straightforward. Here are some of the bead I made from your tut. The first one is with Psyche, the second is also Psyche that I used in a Viking Knit bracelet, then Aurae, but I didn't melt in my dots and lastly is a bead I used Triton in, I think. I'm having so much fun, I don't want to eat or sleep...just torch!

Kathie

Kathie

Old 2009-03-30, 12:10am
Gimme that silver glass!

Joyce and Kathie, WOW!!! Thanks so much for sharing, all these beads look AWESOME and both of you surely made the silver glass sing !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-30, 5:33am

Hi Anouk,

Just ordered mine...I can't wait!!!!!!!! It's one thing to get amazing color by accident...but learning how to do it with intention....priceless!!!!!

Old 2009-03-31, 9:45am

After reading this thread, how could I not purchase the tut! I can only hope my beads will turn out half as good! Thanks! Jill

Old 2009-03-31, 9:48am
Gimme that silver glass!

Hi Rudy and Jill, the tuts are sent! Thanks and I would love to see your beads !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-31, 1:20pm

Smile here's hoping........

Hi Anouk

I ordered my tutorial yesterday - so here's hoping it arrives soon and I can start playing. Cheers and all the best.

Felicity
Old 2009-03-31, 2:47pm
Tacki

I didn't use the SIS cause I forgot to get some ready, so I just decorated one side of it instead with some poked bubbles. I screwed up by grabbing a bubble-filled moretti clear instead of one of my better clears which explains all the itty bitty bubbles. I think it adds character to it though

Excuse the fingerprints.

Old 2009-03-31, 2:47pm
Tacki

Holy huge pictures Batman, sorry!
Old 2009-04-01, 12:28am
Gimme that silver glass!

LOL yes, BIG pics but great to see the colors and details! Well done!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-04-01, 9:28am
da General

I couldn't resist after seeing all these gorgeous beads! Anouk - what an amazing job you did on the tutorial! Very well written, great content and loads of photos - definitely a must have for anyone who wants to play with reducing silver glass!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-04-01, 10:47am
Gimme that silver glass!

Thanks Hayley, what a great compliment coming from you, you rock silverglass ! And can't wait for your tut!!!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-04-02, 7:28pm

This tutorial looks fantastic - ordered it just now.
Thanks Anouk for sharing.