No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2016-08-05, 9:16pm
Angie09

Default ISO: Changeable Pendant & Jewelry

I've done a search for interchangeable jewelry and all the links are back from 2011 and either don't lead any where or the person has stopped selling them. (see below). I am looking for interchangeable pendants that you can put a disc (or discs) on and then screw the topper on to hold them. (Not the kind where you use the hex nut that is inserted in the back of a cabochon in the flame with special mandrels) Jetage used to carry these but she no longer is ... does anyone know where I might find this, or something similar? I'm also looking for a ring that does the same thing but is adjustable in size so I don't have to deal with having an inventory of size 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 (you get it). Here's a pic of the one (or similar) I am looking for ... any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Old 2016-08-06, 6:15am
FatCat Mama

Angie, here's the page for changeable findings on Renee's site. I don't see the specific piece you have pictured, but I'm sure if you send her a message, she'll help you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
Albert Einstein

Orange Cricket with 10L oxycon and NG
Old 2016-08-06, 6:27am

McDuck Creations has sterling silver rings that are adjustable. She used to have pendants similar to the one you have pictures but she doesn't have them anymore.

http://www.mcduckcreations.com/shop/...Path=125_126_5
Old 2016-08-06, 8:33am
Angie09

Hi Teri ... thanks so much. Unfortunately if you look on the page that has the pendant and rings she has a notice that she is no longer going to be carrying the Changeable line. I sent her an email last night so I hope she responds. I'll go look at McDuck Kelly ... THANK YOU BOTH!!
Old 2016-08-08, 11:56am
Burning through glass

Hi Guys! Yes, I'm discontinuing the changeables at this time so I don't have anymore of the small pendants available. After about 6 years of selling this line, it's time to move on....well, that and my toolmaker retired. There are still plenty of great deals on the stock that's left on my website, like hex nuts and rings, so get them while you can! You can still find other vendors selling custom designs overseas if you're in the US, so no worries about finding another supplies source for your future with the line, it just may take a little searching on Google. Thanks everyone!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2016-08-08, 11:57am
Burning through glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellydw View Post
McDuck Creations has sterling silver rings that are adjustable. She used to have pendants similar to the one you have pictures but she doesn't have them anymore.

http://www.mcduckcreations.com/shop/...Path=125_126_5
FWIW, McDuck's Serious line is not exactly compatible with the M2.5 system that I, and other European vendors sell.....as far as I know.

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2016-09-05, 2:38am

Manifestations has sterling silver rings that are movable. She used to have pendants like the one you have pictures however she doesn't have them any longer.

Old 2016-09-05, 8:18am
Angie09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mood View Post
Manifestations has sterling silver rings that are movable. She used to have pendants like the one you have pictures however she doesn't have them any longer.
Where is Manifestations located? I don't seem to be able to find her. Thanks!