Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-08-07, 12:46pm
Flame Glass Beads

Location: Panhandle of West Virginia somewhere between PA and OH
Default Anyone for Wet tumbling with ss shot

I bought one of those vibrating tumblers from Harbor freight. Its only purpose for me was wet tumbling. Unfortunately its only spec'd for dry media. It wasn't a problem until I left it go all night. It was still running in the morning but 2 days later it does not work at all.

My question is does anyone know where I might find a tumbler for my sterling silver pieces (cheaper than riogrande) that uses wet media.
Old 2006-08-07, 1:01pm
ManBearPig

www.conniefox.com

We got a Lortone from her, and we have been using it several hours a week for over a year. It's still going strong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-08-07, 1:09pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

You can get a rotating tumbler from Harbor freight too. They're cheaper and do fine with wet stuff.

TEague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2006-08-07, 1:21pm
Flame Glass Beads

Location: Panhandle of West Virginia somewhere between PA and OH

Thanks Chad, you don't have to tell me twice!! I've placed my order and now I just wait for the UPS man or woman. I was having a hard time with the search for a vibrating tumbler. Even the internet has a one track mind. Lots of vibraters but not really any tumblers came up.