Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2015-02-11, 9:50am

Default Feb. show and tell

I haven't posted anything in a long time but I thought it was time before I forgot how to do it. lol
Here is some flowers I have been working on…very tiny flowers the single one is sitting on a dime.
gold fume and white made on a 13mm tube.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2015-02-11, 2:32pm
Everlasting Fire Studio

Gorgeous!
I had a shoulder injury, so I have been unable to do lots of torching as of late. It's driving me mad! I'm eager to get back into it. I was really starting to play with boro. So far I can only do a bit of soft glass in small stretches.

Everlasting Fire Studio
5036 N. Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
Old 2015-02-11, 6:03pm
Judy Nelson

Those are stunning!
Old 2015-02-13, 6:08pm

Nice work Deb

Old 2015-02-14, 10:33am

Very nice Deb

Old 2015-02-14, 12:56pm
Definitely having fun

Awesome Deb, Really nice pink too
Old 2015-02-14, 5:12pm

Valentines n all been busting out the roses of course...this dozen went to some very lucky lady in Canada. Huge 3-4 inch blossoms.

NS yellow version of the black eyed susan.

Was rather pleased with this little dragon

Old 2015-02-15, 9:40am
Borovangelist

I made this for a gift exchange, it's about 1.5"

Name:  giftMarble.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  42.3 KB

|
|
Old 2015-02-16, 7:04am
DaveK

Been playing with vessel pendy's

By the way, does anyone know how they make the ground stoppers on perfume bottles? Seems like some sort of diamond grinding tool(s) would be available.
You can call me Dave 🎨

Last edited by KA; 2015-02-16 at 7:08am.
Old 2015-02-16, 10:04am

love the shape of that KA.
As well as working on small flowers I have been playing around with laser prints and applying them to glass. I am really happy with this piece that I made for a young mother Its the first picture of her son.
Attached Images

Old 2015-02-22, 4:10pm

A few I made for the 14th
Old 2015-02-24, 10:09am

some recent work
Attached Images

Old 2015-03-04, 11:28am

Default Deb Tarry tiny roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb tarry View Post
I haven't posted anything in a long time but I thought it was time before I forgot how to do it. lol
Here is some flowers I have been working on…very tiny flowers the single one is sitting on a dime.
gold fume and white made on a 13mm tube.
Any chance of any of those making their way to your etsy shop??
Old 2015-03-04, 11:40am

They are all sold SaraBlue but send me a pm and we can work out details such as size and whether you want them on a pendant or perfectly round marble. Or you can email me deb@worksinglass.ca

Old 2015-03-06, 1:39pm
Everlasting Fire Studio

This is only my 4th vortex marble. This one turned out the best, and is about 1.5"....but the Heavy Blue Leprechaun turned evil on me and cracked inside. I was very sad. The other smaller ones I made had it in there and they were fine.

Oh well, just have to try again! Just switch that out for sure.

Everlasting Fire Studio
5036 N. Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625