No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2005-06-13, 8:01am
I'm so confused!

Default Trey's glass and silver studio

Ok- here is a pic of my very messy studio. This whole setup was already here when we moved here last November. It is at the front of the garage. The table is where I do my glasswork and the counter for silver. You can pretty much see where everything is, flaws and all. I love my space!! The chairs are for the neighbors that come by and watch and chat while I am working.

Traci
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2005-06-13, 9:07am

Great studio! That's what I want! There seems to be lots of space and it seems well lit. I rely on daylight or lamps which doesn't always work well for me.
Old 2005-06-13, 9:34am
koregon

I really like how light your studio is, very nice!!! seems like a less gloomy place than mine....I keep hinting to Dan...atmosphere is everything to a woman...but he says just deal with it...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...men!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2005-06-14, 11:21pm
BAP of the Torch

Wow, what great counter space and the lighting is perfect.
Roe
Old 2005-06-15, 9:17pm

Traci

I LOVE it!
How BRIGHT and AIRY!
Lynnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
Ok- here is a pic of my very messy studio. This whole setup was already here when we moved here last November. It is at the front of the garage. The table is where I do my glasswork and the counter for silver. You can pretty much see where everything is, flaws and all. I love my space!! The chairs are for the neighbors that come by and watch and chat while I am working.

Traci

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2005-06-24, 10:36am
Dildo Kween!

I like how bright and airy it is! "Mess? I don't see no stinkin mess!" Looks great

My Tutorials have been FREE since 2001