Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-07-29, 7:07am

Default * * * LB Supply - Great Service * * *

I ordered some new Vetrofond colors last week from Jon and Renate at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, then kept adding other items to my order. This meant a several revised PayPal statements.

Renate graciously took care of the changes. My glass arrived in perfect condition . . . not surprising the way it was packed, and I received free glass too!

Thank you, Jon and Renate. You really know what customer service is all about!

Suzanne
Old 2007-08-01, 6:03pm
No Longer an LE Member

After I received my first order, I called to ask for an invoice and packing slip for the glass sent.

Renta lamented that they were a small company and did not have the time to provide an invoice, or a packing slip if I did not order through the internet!

My order was shorted by 3 lbs of Lausah. It took SIX WEEKS for them to send it. And yes they had my money all the while!

All of my beads done with this batch of Lausha have cracked!

Last edited by CorriDawn; 2007-08-01 at 7:08pm. Reason: took out unneeded name calling
Old 2007-08-01, 6:08pm

I'm not a good friend of theirs, I'm a repeat customer, and I've never had a problem.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2007-08-01, 6:15pm
The Andrea Half

I have never once had a problem with them, and I've only exchanged EMAILS once/ Everything is well wrapped and labelled, and has been exactly what I ordered. I'm sorry you had a diffferent experience.

Old 2007-08-01, 10:26pm
No Longer an LE Member

Actually the clear I order was said to be 6-8mm and and was 9-11. Big difference! I also think it was a bad batch.

Maybe I should discuss this in a technical forum.

It looks like a compatibily problem. The same reaction you get when using 96 and 104.
Old 2007-08-01, 10:41pm
Rare Florida Native

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Excellent service, communication and product - what more can you ask for from a busy supplier?
Thank you for the great service!!!

Old 2007-08-01, 10:51pm
Evil Glass Enabler

Thumbs up

I second this. I've always had excellent service, communication and product from LBS. Thanks LBS! Angelique

Quote:

Excellent service, communication and product - what more can you ask for from a busy supplier?
Thank you for the great service!!!

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2007-08-02, 8:44am
Ezzy

Quote:
I second this. I've always had excellent service, communication and product from LBS. Thanks LBS! Angelique
I third that, their service to me has always been very good and quite prompt. Thanks, LBS!
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Old 2007-08-06, 10:44pm
Custom Bead Maker

Wink

I love the personal service and speedy shipping. You can not ask for a nicer couple. Ane boy their give aways are to "buy" for!!!!
Aloha, Chris

Old 2007-08-09, 2:14pm

I LOVE getting my glass from LBSUPPLYS! Always a goody or suprise in the box, clean CLEAN glass and little to no breakage! What a GREAT company and team Renate & Jon make!

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

: