Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2011-06-01, 4:59am
boro color bender

Default Boro color action June 18th and 19th in St. Cloud Florida with Brent Graber...

I am such a sucker for giving folks what they want... the other class filled quickly and I had a few folks who really really wanted me to do another, so I worked out one more east coast workshop before we move to Oregon... this is a two day class and I will show you absolutely anything I know how to do. I start with the basics and we work up from there. My classes cover a LOT of information and techniques... yes, you can get great color from boro...

http://www.brentgraber.com/catalog.php?category=29

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2011-06-01, 5:16am
Hobby Junkie

Hmmmm. Do you think DH would kill me if I blew off our anniversary minivacation to fly down to FL for this class??????

Old 2011-06-01, 6:01am
Angie09

YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!! Can't wait!!! Thanks Brent for taking pity on us poor souls that didn't get into the June 4th class .... YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2011-06-03, 4:13am
boro color bender

It'll be totally worth it Cori... he can come too... maybe my Dad can entertain him during the day...

You're very welcome Miss Angie... can't wait to see you!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2011-06-14, 5:25pm
boro color bender

One more spot... (kinda... Chris will sit in the seat if it's not sold...)