LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-10-27, 3:57am
Not really a tree.

Interested as well. Personally I would love the option of a downloadable tut in addition to the hard copy...papers disappear around here, but I always know where to find the computer!
Kristi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
Old 2010-10-29, 5:58am

Count me in Patsy! I love your work A pdf would be nice, but I can always scan it!! Looking forward to your tutorial!

Forgive everyone of everything, instantly
Old 2010-10-29, 5:08pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

I just bought a pdf program converter a couple of days ago and it arrived today. Looks pretty simple to use. So if everything goes okay, I can send pdfs instead. Most of the photos are shot, just want to maybe include a couple more colors in the tut to show versatility. Also waiting on an order for the ingredient I need to make little samples.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-10-30, 2:13pm
If the Wooden Shoes Fit??

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbeedz1 View Post
I just bought a pdf program converter a couple of days ago and it arrived today. Looks pretty simple to use. So if everything goes okay, I can send pdfs instead. Most of the photos are shot, just want to maybe include a couple more colors in the tut to show versatility. Also waiting on an order for the ingredient I need to make little samples.

Patsy
Thank you for using the "Tide Pool" name for these beads..
Can't wait for the tutorial and ingredients.. I have it on my Christmas wish list.. Not sure I can wait that long though... LOL..

Big Hugs, We all need them...
Old 2010-10-30, 4:38pm
I love glass

Beautiful beads. I would buy one.

Old 2010-10-31, 8:43am
Glass-A-Holic ^..^

I am interested also. The beads are lovely!

Please pm me when it is ready because I will probably forget!

I can't wait to see it.

Alaina

Old 2010-10-31, 9:09am
uncouthful cats

I thought I posted on this thread, but I don't see my post, so - here it is again - please add me to your list!

Oh no! The cats forgot to vacuum AGAIN!
Old 2010-10-31, 3:31pm
I think I could be a bead

ME, too!

Old 2010-10-31, 6:41pm
Finding Sanity with Glass

yep, me too!!
thanks!
Wendy

" border="0" />

Old 2010-11-01, 5:30am
Knob Creek Glass

Me too!
Old 2010-11-02, 5:20pm
Burning Fingers!

Ditto - me too! They are sooo pretty.

/
/
/

Old 2010-11-03, 5:22am

I am looking forward to this one!
Old 2010-11-03, 5:38am
aka Spawn Of Flame

Is it ready yet? I'm looking forward to this one.

--
--
--

Old 2010-11-03, 9:23am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

I'm still working on it. Had a little problem working with the software. It's about half done now and I think it will be smooth sailing from this point.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-11-03, 9:23am
Looking for my waistline

The beads are beautiful. And yes, they do look like something that has been submerged in the ocean for a long, long time. How about calling them Sunken Treasure beads?
Old 2010-11-03, 9:28am
uncouthful cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
The beads are beautiful. And yes, they do look like something that has been submerged in the ocean for a long, long time. How about calling them Sunken Treasure beads?
I like that name, Char! It fits the look of the beads really well!

Oh no! The cats forgot to vacuum AGAIN!
Old 2010-11-03, 10:04am
aka Spawn Of Flame

Oh Patsy! I think my question sounded a little curt - I did not intend that.

I was trying to do the thing my kids do. "are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?" Ok. We still do that even though they are no longer little, and my husband it the biggest offender. but I digress...

Those beads are wonderful and I hope that I can adapt the technique to "my" beads.

I really am looking forward to it.

As far as software - I used to write software, and I "get" that it was giving you some problems.

--
--
--

Old 2010-11-03, 10:27am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

No worries Rose. I understood your intent and I probably needed to give an update. It's going real well today. I hope to be done this weekend.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-11-03, 5:23pm
Burning Fingers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
I love that name. I must be honest and say that I hadn't clicked onto this thread before yesterday, because I thought it was another "underwater" style bead, and I do a lot of those myself already. So just my 2 cents worth, I think a name change is a good idea.

/
/
/

Old 2010-11-03, 6:40pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane P View Post
I love that name. I must be honest and say that I hadn't clicked onto this thread before yesterday, because I thought it was another "underwater" style bead, and I do a lot of those myself already. So just my 2 cents worth, I think a name change is a good idea.
Yes, that is a very good name too. I have had some good suggestions. The name I decided upon was "Tide Pool". I just have to reshoot one photo tonight and insert it in the tutorial. I should be all set to release it on Friday.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-11-03, 8:46pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbeedz1 View Post
Yes, that is a very good name too. I have had some good suggestions. The name I decided upon was "Tide Pool". I just have to reshoot one photo tonight and insert it in the tutorial. I should be all set to release it on Friday.

Patsy
Yay! Woot! Woot! Hurry up Friday!!

Old 2010-11-04, 10:33am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

It's finished a day early. I have either sent Emails or PM's to each that have expressed interest.

Patsy

Ebay:
Old 2010-11-04, 2:21pm
aka Spawn Of Flame

yeah!

--
--
--

Old 2010-11-04, 2:32pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Okay, I ordered mine... but I'm a bit confused. Is this a download or something that is going to be mailed or both? I know I paid shipping soooo...?

Old 2010-11-04, 2:47pm
aka Spawn Of Flame

Both. You will get a pdf download and a bag of powder shipped to you.

--
--
--

Old 2010-11-04, 3:30pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Oooo! Really? Yay!

Thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemarie23 View Post
Both. You will get a pdf download and a bag of powder shipped to you.

Old 2010-11-04, 4:09pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

I've sent out all the pdf files that have been purchased. If you have not received yours, please check your spam folders. If it's still not there, pm me or email me.

Thanks,

Patsy

Ebay:

Last edited by killerbeedz1; 2010-11-04 at 4:34pm.
Old 2010-11-04, 4:33pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I got mine and I'm bummed that kiln is set for boro today!!

Tomorrow I will play