Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-05-26, 3:05am

Default Kudos and a New Beginning

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kandice; 2012-06-23 at 3:44am.
Old 2006-05-26, 4:56am
still not Leslie

Location: Home the 2011 Worlds Series Champion St Louis Cardinals

Jo-Del was the first vendor that I ordered glass from and came highly recommened by other beaders. I agree the service is vary good and I have never had any problem at all. Thanks Monique!
Old 2006-05-26, 6:17am

I just received my order from Jo-Del yesterday and have to compliment Monique and co. on the phenomenal packing job they did. Glass was perfectly packed with all of my rods arriving intact, and my didy shield is great. Great job!!!!!!
Carol
Old 2006-05-26, 7:33am
Mary Lockwood

I am really REALLY glad to see this post. Thanks for taking the time and making the effort Kandice.

Jo-Del was always my eBay vendor of choice, but I had a rough patch with one of her employees and order problems. When I started reading that other people were having problems too, I quit ordering there.

I don't know what happened back then, but I'm glad to know that I can start supporting Monique's business again. I missed her! I practically ordered my whole studio from her--my torch and everything! LOL

Thanks again Kandice.

~~Mary

Old 2006-05-26, 3:22pm
moth to the flame

New beginnings are a blessing for everyone and I am SO glad for you and Monique! Thanks for posting this Kandice!

I too had a few problems with a person there but I never stopped ordering from her since like Mary they are my vendor of choice online.

I was so impressed how Monique stepped up to the plate and put her customers first. I will continue to support Jodel as much as I can - my last order was about 1 month ago and was perfect!

Again, thanks for sharing ~ I just love happy posts
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2006-06-12, 7:10am

Kandice, I had no idea you had problems in the past. What a really nice post this was, I'm glad you guys have acted like the grown-ups you are and fixed things.

(website in construction)
Old 2006-06-12, 3:36pm
Glass-A-Holic ^..^

Wowie! I have only started ordering from Jo Del recently and I have to say they are the only company that hasn't A. Been out of everthing I wanted (listed as in stock on website) or B. screwed up my order in some way
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

I think Jo-Del rocks!

I am glad you are all willing to go back there..... I swear by them!

Alaina

Old 2006-06-13, 3:37am
ID10T Problem Solver

I just recently bought my very first order of glass (other than a rod at a time at the local shop) and chose Jo-Del...they were fast and even cheaper on the shipping that I thought! I will order from them again.

***Scorpion (4 stud)***
Old 2006-06-13, 8:56am
X-Country Mom

I have had good sevice from Jo-del as well. They are close to me so my order doesn;t have to travel far and so I get things quickly and intact.

Thanks Monique

Mary Pat
Old 2006-06-13, 11:07pm
Um......

I have made several purchases from her site and things were great for awhile. Then items in my orders didn't start getting sent, a couple of rude emails and I stopped ordering from her. I now buy all my glass from lbsupplys....Jon rocks and ALWAYS ships out Airmail at a cost to himself.
Maybe one day I'll order from Jo-Del again to see how it goes.
Old 2006-06-14, 1:52pm

Default Jo-del does great

It's funny, but the reason I logged on the computer was to buy somehting from jodel. I haven't had much experience, but what I have had has been very good. And their website has been very user friendly, too, a big plus for me since no-one around here carrys any glass rods. I can get flat glass, but no rods. When I spoke to someone there about visiting their store, they said they were expecting their retail store to open about August. It may just be gossip, but I was talking to a man that answered the phone at Jo-Del. Fingers crossed it be true.......

BoniBell
Old 2006-06-14, 6:17pm
swish, swish, swish...

JoDel was one of the first places I ordered from as well. Monique always did a great job, and I look forward to ordering from her again, now that I'm back into torching again.

Both updated 09/05/06
Old 2006-06-19, 8:34pm

WOW, Thankyou so Much Kandice and all of you, HEHE, I had the hardest time during the last 6 weeks, How refreshing to see a post like this one, leaving me teary eyed for real, OMG, Life sure is full of pleasant surprises and I must say, this is exactly what I need for my heart right now. I have prayed and prayed during the last few weeks and also know that cruel and evil lurk everywhere, but by not sinking to their level I get this. There is a god There is, OMG, Your all so wonderful.

Not just a person that sells glass and supplies, """Monique"""

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Just Love you all.

"Well Behaved Woman Rarely Make history"
Old 2006-06-19, 9:32pm

I have to say, I am one of the ones that HAVE had a few issues with Jo-Del. BUT!! They were in the days when the "bad employee" was there....and the way that Monique bent over backwards to make things right when she realized what he had done was AMAZING!!! No problems since, Monique is awesome!!
~Cindy
Old 2006-06-22, 8:23am

I just got my order from JoDel. Excellent service. Fast, reliable. And the glass is always CLEAN. I hate receiving dirty glass.

And its always very clear which items I shouldn't try to order because they are out of stock or limited supply. They have an excellent selection of Lauscha too.

Before I found Jo-Del, I tried ordering from Arrow Springs. I had an old catalog. It listed Lauscha. When I called they said they stopped carrying Lauscha and talked me into some Kugler clear. Wish I hadn't let them talk me into it.

The Kugler hasn't worked well for me. Plus, now I don't trust them (Arrow Springs) as much because they talked me into something. I had to pay for a half pound and now I'll never use it. Jo-Del would sell me just 1 rod if that is all I needed.

Thank-you Monique. I hope the things that are going wrong for you right now get fixed right away. Prayers for whatever you need.

BoniBell
Old 2006-06-28, 4:29pm

I am glad to hear the good experiences keep on coming. I am really happy with the glass I have gotten from Jo-Del, and indeed all the glass vendors I have bought from recently. It really looks like the vendors are now listening. Now if Jo-Del can get her hands on some of that really pretty 256 pink dark odd lot!! Hubba Hubba!

Old 2006-06-28, 7:26pm
lov'in life!!!

I just may have to go back, now that "he's" gone. Man, what a bonehead. I was just sorry he had my cell number!

The past is history...the future is a mystery...today is a gift...that's why
we call it the "Present".

Old 2006-06-28, 7:29pm
Entropy increasing....

I have never had a problem buying from Monique.
I'm glad it worked out to both your satisfaction.
Old 2006-06-29, 9:47am
Booger #7

I love a happy ending!!!

Old 2006-07-04, 12:30pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Well, now I feel better about ordering too. It's unfortunate that an employee can almost run a business into the ground. Prior to my bad experience JoDel was my primary supplier.
Perhaps to be again.

Old 2006-07-06, 6:43am
Covered in glitter

I was surprised to read initially that someone had triouble with her as a supplier. I was always pleased with my order and always thought that there was a nice personal touch. I have to admit that I have never had trouble with ANYONE that I've ordered from!
Kandice, that was an incredibly gracious post! It can be hard to step up to the plate like that and you did it beautifully.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2006-07-14, 11:08am
Karen James

I just received my first order from Monique/Jodelglass.com. I was so impressed with the service. I had a great little conversation with Missy. The order was packaged well. Everything was labeled clearly. Nice and clean too. I will definitely order from them again without hesitation...and it does not hurt that she is a "neighbor".

Karen

Cricket, Mini CC, Devilbiss MC84 Oxy and NG