Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-08-10, 11:49am

Default 'Drawing to the End of Summer' Sale

With summer drawing to an end, it's time to have a 'drawing to the end of summer' sale. I know, that's corny, but the sale won't be.

Three ways to cash in (yes, you can have all three):
1) for every tool you buy: one free bag of your choice of
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2) orders over $75: free shipping domestic, $5 international
3) buy 4 tools: get an additional 10% (on top of the already
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
discount)
(and on a side note, I've lost my supplier for the 2mm
so they are on clearance)

The only catch is, you'll need to request your option(s), either in the message box at checkout or via email, then I'll do a refund. (sorry, I have a lame shopping cart)

Sale ends Thursday night (Aug 14), midnight-ish Central time.

Stewey says Hi, and remember, now that school is starting up again, watch for children when you drive. Those little creatures sometimes have a habit of not looking when they're in the street.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-