LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2014-10-23, 10:39am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default Ruby Karma Gold Nugget eBook Tutorial

New eBook launching today Order your copy at http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/prod...icals/10402943

The Ruby Karma Gold Nugget is filled with upscale unique ingredients that combine to create a dazzling bead. In this eBook we give you step-by-step instructions with full color photos for reproducing this exact bead design. We used the Nugget shape, but this design works well in Lentils, Barrels, Sprees, and other shapes as well. Ingredients and Resource links are provided with the instructions.

This is an intermediate to advanced tutorial, please know the basics of hot glass bead making before attempting. Email us at beadsbot@gmail.com for any questions about this eBook after purchasing. Happy to help

We will email the file to you within 24-48 hours during the business week.
>Sorry but you may have to wait through the weekend for your file if you order at that time, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm MDT are our normal working hours.
Thanks for respecting that we are in the studio making beads too and not always on the computer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2014-10-23, 12:45pm

Whoa, that is 1 beautiful bead! I was trying to remember to buy your Organic Strand tut. Looks like I'll get two tuts today! Yay!

--Helene
Old 2014-10-23, 1:43pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks Helene!

|
|
|
|

Old 2014-10-25, 12:37pm

I purchased both the glorious Ruby Karma tut and the exciting Organic Strands tut. They are nicely laid out, beautifully photographed and easy to follow. I had hit a wall with my bead designs and this is just what I needed to jump start my creativity!

Jenelle, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Helene
Old 2014-10-26, 7:41am

I'm loving playing with your tutorials I've bought recently Jenelle. So pretty and full of color and just full of joy!
I see I may have to add this one as well Enjoying you on FB too!!
Old 2014-10-26, 5:33pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Oops View Post
I'm loving playing with your tutorials I've bought recently Jenelle. So pretty and full of color and just full of joy!
I see I may have to add this one as well Enjoying you on FB too!!
Thanks so much!

|
|
|
|

Old 2014-12-08, 6:06pm

Awesome Tutorial ! Thanks for sharing some of your knowledge !
~~

Old 2014-12-08, 6:16pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurore View Post
Awesome Tutorial ! Thanks for sharing some of your knowledge !
Thank you Lorraine! Happy bead making =-)

|
|
|
|

Old 2015-01-03, 8:09am

Location: Loving Bermuda, dreaming of Africa and looking forward to Maine!

Just ordered the organic strands tut - can't wait to get it!!!

"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." Janis Joplin

Tags
ebook, tutorial