Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-02-08, 8:25am

Default Participate in our Oxygen Concentrator BULK BUY for your chance to win a FREE MACHINE

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OxygenPlus Medical is offering a BULK BUY exclusive to the LE community

We have been in the business for 20 years offering quality rebuilt Oxygen Concentrators! We have these units in stock, and your order will ship out within 2 business days. No waiting for months on end for your order! You will receive your invoice and tracking within an hour of placing your order.

THIS BULK BUY WILL END NO LATER THAN 03-08-13.

Our Bulk Buy is as follows:

We will offer The Solairis 505 (5LPM and 9PSI) Concentrators at a discounted rate. We will also offer The highly sought after Sequal 10LPM Integra (10LPM and 7PSI) at a discounted rate. We will also add a free filter kit for your machine!

As follows:

DEVILBISS SOLAIRIS 505 5LPM 9PSI

• $395 SHIPPED
    5 YEAR WARRANTY!!

Sequal Integra 10LPM 7-9PSI

• $895 SHIPPED
    3 YEAR WARRANTY!!

Once all 15 spots are filled, everyone entered will be automatically eligible for a refund on their order!! If all the spots are not filled, there will be no raffle.

Compare our prices on our 10LPM machines with the competition! Not only are we CHEAPER but we offer up to THREE TIMES the warranty!!

Extra shipping will need to be added for orders going to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska. Please allow 2-3 business days maximum for shipment.

If interested, please email me at
Please include name, address, phone number so I can contact you.

Please be aware that we do not regularly monitor the forums. Please call 1-540-797-4993 or email
for the best service and immediate assistance M-F 8am EST to 6pm EST

1. Madelyn1
2. MarilynSURE
3. sortaflower

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Justin L; 2013-02-17 at 1:16pm.
Old 2013-02-09, 1:08pm

Default Concentrators

I'm not seeing the deep discounts or any discount...only free shipping.
Am I missing something?
Old 2013-02-09, 3:23pm

no, I was. I forgot to add the discount!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Justin L; 2013-02-09 at 3:25pm.
Old 2013-02-12, 6:31pm
Wacky but Wonderful

How long is this running? Great price on the Integra. I've had mine for at least 5 years and it's still running strong. Very happy with it.

-

Old 2013-02-13, 6:47am

It runs until 3-8-13 unless it fills up sooner

Old 2013-02-14, 9:13pm

Smile

Thanks, Justin, for all your help with my order. I was notified by FedEx email that it will be delivered tomorrow - 3 days, not bad!!! Great customer service!
Old 2013-02-18, 8:21pm

a little over 2 weeks to get in on this sale!

Old 2013-02-21, 2:10pm

A big THANK YOU to Justin for all his help getting my concentrator delivered; I was notified by email last Friday that it had been delivered but of course it was not to me. After 2 phone calls to FedEx and emailing Justin of the lost concentrator, he made phone calls to FedEx, and my lost concentrator was delivered at noon today and is currently "warming" up in my bead hut so I can make some beads!!!
Wow! If this is not great customer service, I don't know what is. Justin, you are the best!!