No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2008-08-02, 7:58pm
Surrounded by Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley View Post

Wiley I would steal your Smiley guy but that is so wrong to steal or copy, so instead I will quote you.

I don't think I have ever checked a thread so much before.
Ok that probably isn't true ...but I have never checked a thread so much for a good reason.

Not a tut ho, but I have always loved Pipyr's critters and I am just now learning about Boro. I am sure this will help me learn something about boro sculpture, which is what I really what to do with boro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-08-02, 8:05pm
Boro Brat

I'm trying guys! I'm having issues with getting the file size small enough...I've never made a pdf before and my file size is currently like 22mb...yikes! I have to get this figured out...

Old 2008-08-02, 8:26pm
Surrounded by Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipyr View Post
I'm trying guys! I'm having issues with getting the file size small enough...I've never made a pdf before and my file size is currently like 22mb...yikes! I have to get this figured out...
Oh Pipyr I hope you didn't take my post as pushy. We are all just so excited for the very first boro tutorial and best of all form YOU!
Take a couple of deep breaths and maybe even get some sleep and come back to it tomorrow. I am sure everyone would understand.
I sure don't want a 22mb file to download, even my 1 yo computer doesn't want something that size.
I don't have the answer for you but I am sure one of these wonderful women who have done this before would be more then willing to help out if you can't figure out how to resize it.

Old 2008-08-02, 8:34pm
Boro Brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn T View Post
Oh Pipyr I hope you didn't take my post as pushy. We are all just so excited for the very first boro tutorial and best of all form YOU!
Take a couple of deep breaths and maybe even get some sleep and come back to it tomorrow. I am sure everyone would understand.
I sure don't want a 22mb file to download, even my 1 yo computer doesn't want something that size.
I don't have the answer for you but I am sure one of these wonderful women who have done this before would be more then willing to help out if you can't figure out how to resize it.
You? Pushy?? Oh heck no! I love that there are people waiting for this tut!

This file size thing is making me angry...I won't be able to sleep until I figure this out anyway

Old 2008-08-02, 10:00pm
Boro Brat

Well, I just don't know. Looks like this one won't go live until tomorrow...err...later today From what I can see, the word file is 2.7mb and the pdf is 23.2mb. I have no idea why. Rhonda is trying to work on it now and hopefully I'll get this figured out soon! Sorry for the delay for those of you who are waiting!

Old 2008-08-02, 10:21pm
Boro Brat

Wooohooo!!! We have the problem under control now. Rhonda worked some magic. I still have to make a few typo fixes and such, but I can't see straight anymore so I'm going to do them in the morning. I WILL have this posted tomorrow

Old 2008-08-03, 3:03am
Serenity Now!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2008-08-03, 1:09pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Drumroll, please.........

Old 2008-08-03, 1:29pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

lol will everyone stop posting until it's listed! I run over here everytime to find .... drumrolls!!!

Old 2008-08-03, 1:30pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

LOL! Sorry, Suzanne!! If it makes you feel any better, I'd go ahead stick around the computer if I were you.

Old 2008-08-03, 1:49pm
Boro Brat

I just posted in a new thread, but thought I'd update this one in case anyone is watching it or whatever (I still don't know how that works...lol!) The tut is listed in my etsy

Old 2008-08-04, 12:32pm
Gimme that silver glass!

If I can make a request, I'd love to learn how you:
- make eyes
- make dragons (big love there)

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL: