Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-11-23, 5:26pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Hey Hey HEY....just thought I would confirm one of the "Featured" artists for GS West this next year....drum roll.....
Melanie Moertel! WOOHOO! Another "Featured Artist" to be annouced before Christmas!
Click on link below to see info for both GS events!
Happy Holidays!
deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-11-23, 5:30pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Very cool!! Can't wait!!

Old 2009-11-23, 6:10pm
I'm meeeeelting

OMG!!! I've been dying to take a class from her. You've just made my day.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2009-11-23, 6:30pm
Master Procrastinator

Mine too! That's awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyuno View Post
OMG!!! I've been dying to take a class from her. You've just made my day.

Old 2009-11-24, 6:40pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Yep, that is right, she is so excited too (me too!). I love her work and she is just a sweetheart!

I have a couple boro babes in the works...you are going to love either one of them,...should know by middle of Dec which one. And of course, some super hot boro boys..... more excitement building......

Old 2009-11-24, 7:35pm
Master Procrastinator

OMG! 9 months to go & you're already making me drool Deb!

BTW, not sure if I mentioned it, but I was so grateful & inspired to take your class last year on making fish that I've decided that for every fish I sell till the end of the year, I'm going to put aside 1/2 & send you a donation towards a hot shop scholarship for next year. Have 1 sold already. I need to make more.

You rock Deb!

Old 2009-11-24, 10:39pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Lea, you are just an amazing woman!!!!! That rocks big time girl! Woohooo, "Lea's HOT shop pass" is born I gotta make a special certificate for that one!

Yes...make more...more.....more.....dream FISH!
love ya d