Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-10-06, 2:27pm
ADD fiber addict

HI JEN!!!! You met me and my hubby at the Ren Fair in september!! Small World! I have one of your fairy vessels!

ETA: Thanks for the compliment! I always try to have a pirate themed avatar and i'm crazy about my cats, so it seemed only appropriate....

Last edited by gibbsknits; 2009-10-06 at 2:32pm.
Old 2009-10-06, 4:39pm
Anyone need some spacers?

Wow Melissa off to a great start!

Barb L almost always takes October

Put me down for January 16th starting at 11:00.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Beadbug; 2009-10-06 at 4:51pm.
Old 2009-10-06, 4:53pm

I vote for Metal Camp at Hodunk's it was fab last year and I am sure will find even more interesting stuff to explore this year. Maybe Sandra the evil one can do October or another month.

Old 2009-10-06, 4:59pm
the Evil One

I'll take October if BarbL doesn't and if she does I'll do Sept.

Old 2009-10-06, 6:53pm

well gibbsknits I think I might have to try to do that kitty pirate on a ves! Arrrrrr! & well met!

Jen
Old 2009-10-06, 7:13pm
Superkitty

Gibbknits, that avatar is awesome!
Old 2009-10-07, 5:07am
ADD fiber addict

how cool would that be!!! if you do that you definitely need to show it off!
Old 2009-10-07, 5:08am
ADD fiber addict

Thanks!

ETA: i love your kitty avatar too!

Last edited by gibbsknits; 2009-10-07 at 5:11am.
Old 2009-10-08, 12:24pm
Button Queen

I'll take October. September has all the makings of another disaster.... umm... I mean busy month....! Both of Cliff's recent shows were enough of a success (or at least - they weren't a total disaster...) that he's pretty sure he'll apply to both again. We know he's accepted back to St. James Court if he wants it.
Old 2009-10-13, 9:56am

got to fredrick yesterday afternoon & it was snowing!

Jen
Old 2009-10-13, 4:39pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
got to fredrick yesterday afternoon & it was snowing!
I don't even care if it snows, I just want the sun back.

Old 2009-10-13, 4:50pm

Don't say the S word yet!

Old 2009-10-15, 12:05pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bead_bug View Post
Really! I still have to winterize the camper & run a new gas line so I can move my shop lp tank to the front porch instead of out in the snow.

~
~
~
~
Old 2009-10-15, 3:49pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
SNOWSnowSNOWsnowSnow

Old 2009-10-15, 4:45pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-eared pig View Post
SNOWSnowSNOWsnowSnow
Quit saying that word, or I'm gonna you.

Old 2009-10-15, 4:57pm

Ok I kinda like Snow! But it didnt stay.

Jen
Old 2009-10-19, 6:26am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
Glad someone slapped her!

~
~
~
~
Old 2009-10-20, 9:39am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
snow

Old 2009-10-20, 5:48pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

trouble maker!

~
~
~
~
Old 2009-10-21, 7:11am

Jen
Old 2009-12-04, 5:02pm
Eight Miles Wide

Bumping it up, since it is Deccember.

Old 2009-12-10, 12:28am
Dot Princess

and there really is SNOW here now well at least in schoolcraft we have a good 8 inches or so, I was keeping track but the dog messed up my table :/ we shall see what this Blizzard brings.... Keep warm everyone!

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2009-12-10, 11:59am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

It is super windy here, just pumped some gas, quit at $10 cause I was freezing to death standing there! Can't tell how much snow we have cause it's blowing so hard. It rained for 6 hours before the snow and frigid temps started, makes for one big skating rink.

~
~
~
~
Old 2009-12-12, 6:22pm

IT'S TIME TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED

January 16th at 11:00 is at my house... we are going to have a photo tent set up for anyone who would like to take photos of their work. I will also have my computer set up to show the 2 simple things that you can do to make everything look better.

It was suggested that we need a Garage sale and I agree so anything glass related is welcome just put your name and price on each item. I will set up a big table to put everything on.

Not this month but maybe February?
It was suggested that I show how to do the macrame bracelet again so this is your warning. If you want to make one of these you will need a ton of beads to make one of these so start now. The bracelet below has 23 lampworked beads on it, many are just small spacers. If you don't know what I am talking about here are some samples. This isn't a great photo but most of you have seen them. I think there is a thread someplace with a whole bunch of photos.

Old 2009-12-12, 7:50pm

Ok, gonna ask again, what is it that you type when you want to do that slapping smiley??????????????

=:fish:

Never mind, figured it out!

Last edited by Snowfirebeads; 2009-12-12 at 7:53pm.
Old 2009-12-13, 9:06am
Eight Miles Wide

Front page updated. I added an exchange to March's meeting. It is something I started earlier this year, and then dropped the ball. It is an exchange where you make 3 beads with a type of glass or a color that you hate using - you know, that glass that sits there and mocks you and your abilities as a glassmaker. So far, I have Dawn's beads and Sharlyn's. So make 3 beads, put them in small baggies with your real name and your user i.d. and bring them to my house in March.

Old 2009-12-14, 6:54pm

I think my color is coral or should I say Poo.

Old 2009-12-14, 10:52pm
Dot Princess

Quote:
I think my color is coral or should I say Poo.
I do the same with it I have lbs and lbs of it and can't do squat :/.

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2009-12-15, 8:00am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

EDP here, love the color, hate the glass!

~
~
~
~
Old 2009-12-16, 9:19am

Tracy/bug I would love to learn how to make one of those braclets since you wont just let me take that one home! Im gonna start on my beads for it now! When & ware is the Feb meeting?
I need to get on the torch anyway Ive been in Tenn. for the past 3 days for my grandmothers funeral. Now I need something fun & no drama! My aunts are a trip. We will leave it at that.

Jen