Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-12-01, 7:30pm

Default Cgbeads bead rollers

I posted this in the Family Room and then realized that I should have posted it here.
Kudos goes out to Donna from Cgbeads! I am a mom of a teenage boy who does lampworking. I made an inquiry on LE as to what bead presses I should buy my son for Christmas and two LE members suggested that I look into Donna's bead rollers (Thanks myrdlebp and BeadBlossoms). I ended up ordering three (I really wanted a fourth (disk spacer) but couldn't swing it.) of Donna's bead rollers. The entire ordering experience was amazing. Donna was extremely prompt in responding to my pm questions. I received the bead rollers in the mail today. Not only is her customer service top notch, but her packaging job was out of this world. Donna obviously cares about her customers. I just wanted to let everyone know what a positive experience that I had. Thanks Donna!!!!
Gail in Wisconsin
Old 2009-12-01, 7:37pm
Dichro Addict

Donna is the nicest person ever! And her beadrollers are superb! I don't even use presses any longer.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-12-01, 7:52pm
I speak Murrini!

Donna is DA BOMB! Your son is gonna love these! Please encourage him to show his work here if you can!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-12-01, 8:43pm
Fiddle-dee-dee!

I am in love with my new bead roller from Donna! You are right about her amazing product and packaging! She's terrific!!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I can't wait to see his work using his new bead roller.
Old 2009-12-01, 9:12pm
Queen Bee

I am so glad I could help! Your son is going to LOVE them!!!! Donna is the greatest, and always around to help and encourage. She is a real asset to the lampworking community!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2009-12-01, 9:29pm
Creatrixie

I agree that Donna is super-friendly and her cgbeadrollers are a super product! I can't wait to explore mine this january when I get back on the torch...

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-12-02, 2:49am
Knob Creek Glass

Donna, and her beadrollers, are the best!!
Old 2009-12-02, 5:17am

I agree with everyone! It is especially nice to get a personal email from Donna thanking you for the purchase!

Shirley
Old 2009-12-02, 1:27pm

Wow, very sweet of you guys, but the real reason is that my kids are grown and I have no life..... lol

Thank you all for the kind words, my heart is 10 degrees warmer because of them.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2009-12-02, 1:47pm
I need more boro stuff

I can't wait to get my first beadroller, Donna. I bought it from Kerry.

Old 2009-12-02, 2:55pm
Queen Bee

My kids are grown, and I have no life either..............maybe I need to invent something too.....!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Old 2009-12-02, 3:38pm
SierraCatz

Love all my bead rollers - we now have a group of us close by that own a few and we trade around..hard to let them out of our hands though and so we are ending up purchasing our own...nice to try out a variety though! Great product & great service.

Barbara -
"Women & cats will do as they please, & men & dogs should relax & get used to the idea!" Unknown
Old 2009-12-02, 6:51pm
Dangerous Woman

I ordered my 2nd a couple of days ago. I really want about 5 more!!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-12-02, 7:54pm

Thanks again! I have 2 on my Christmas list and gave my husband the links to them.. LOL

Last edited by thatbeadchickie; 2010-02-12 at 3:50pm.
Old 2009-12-02, 8:17pm
Lampworkaholic!

Donna rocks! Happy dance!

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2009-12-05, 7:48pm
Anyone need some spacers?

Donna is the quickest person from a business to ever get back to me on several occasions. Our Michigan group did a bulk buy and the service was out of this world. Her response to my email questions have been so quick I swear she is sitting there just waiting for my questions. We ordered about 18 rollers and they came quick and beautifully wrapped. We can't wait to make another big order

Old 2009-12-06, 5:28pm

The mailman delivered a package for my DH that was from Donna. I am getting another beadroller for Christmas! I have the best DH ever!
Old 2009-12-06, 6:23pm

Quote:
The mailman delivered a package for my DH that was from Donna. I am getting another beadroller for Christmas! I have the best DH ever!
No fair peeking. Not even at the labels. Shame on you...
(ok, maybe just a small peek at the label)

Thanks everyone for your kind words, makes it all worth while to me.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2009-12-06, 8:21pm
Just Me

I received my package with my new bead rollers about 2 weeks ago.... I have only just got to try them last night! OMG I am soooo havin more!!!!! They are the best! And Donna has EXCELLENT customer service! PS... I made skinny bicones and they are nearly perfect!!!! (doin the happy dance!!!)

Remember it's already tomorrow in Australia!
Old 2009-12-07, 8:34pm

Thumbs up

Donna is a GEM
!!!

Old 2009-12-07, 8:48pm
Present tense

DH did a little holiday shopping with Donna and the bead rollers arrived last week, so I got to try them out over the weekend. All I can say is that I'm hooked! They're awesome for easily getting a matched pair of beads!

Saving pennies for more!

|
|

- non-glassy de-stash (shoes, books, yarn, Coach)
Old 2009-12-07, 10:02pm
Sorry for party rockin'

I LOVE my beadrollers . . . I don't even know which one is my favorite!
For me, they're incredible for helping me maintain consistent bead sizes.

OK, maybe the chunky tapered disk is my favorite

Old 2009-12-07, 11:15pm
I speak Murrini!

Well, I just got notice that my two are on their way...can hardly WAIT!!! I've got Disc(oh!) fever!!!

De

Old 2009-12-08, 10:50am
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Quote:
Donna is a GEM
!!!
Naw. She's just an evil tool enabler. There should be a 12 step program for
her bead rollers. Just when I think I have enough, she makes another one
and she PULLS ME RIGHT BACK IN.

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2009-12-08, 10:55am
Queen Bee

Quote:
Naw. She's just an evil tool enabler. There should be a 12 step program for
her bead rollers. Just when I think I have enough, she makes another one
and she PULLS ME RIGHT BACK IN.
Hehe.....maybe we need a 12 step program........like buy a beadroller once a month for 12 months........that would be an awesome 12 step program!!! Rinse and repeat.

Donna

Old 2009-12-08, 1:10pm

you guys are too funny. I'll have to say, I like the 12 step program. <grinning>

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2009-12-08, 5:33pm

I gave myself 3 beadrollers for Christmas. I could not think of anything else that I wanted but these bead rollers. I already have one and I love it. Donna's service was amazing, when she noticed a discrepancy with what I wrote her and what I ordered she was quick to make sure she was not sending the wrong thing (she was right and I wrote something down wrong). So that is extreme customer service. I am traveling with work and I know these are waiting for me when I get home. I can't wait!!! Thanks Donna for such a great product!
Old 2009-12-14, 2:08pm

Once again Donna has outdone herself. I ordered 3 bead rollers (Merry Christmas to me!) and they arrived within 2 days, wow. Then I decided that I wanted a larger round bead roller (I did not use it yet) and I asked Donna abbout switching it. While mine is being shipped back to her today I just got a UPS notification and my new one is being shipped out. She was answering emails on Saturday and Sunday (Donna, you should rest too) and she really understand extreme customer service. I cannot wait to play with my beadrollers. Now I have 4, I am so lucky!!!!
Old 2009-12-14, 2:43pm
drinks pickle juice

I have to agree with everyone here, Donna is fantastic! I just ordered my third bead roller today (an early christmas present to me!) and can't wait to get it. What is great it that I know from previous experiances and the experiances of others here, that my tool will be amazing and the service top notch.

*eagerly awaiting new tool!*
Old 2009-12-14, 3:33pm
I speak Murrini!

Donna is TOPS!
I just received my new Beadrollers and can't wait to make discs! It's my absolute FAVORITE shape! And very easy to use, too...