Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-04-04, 1:22pm
boro color bender

Is this thread really THAT interesting?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2007-04-04, 1:23pm
Nah, not really...;)

Awww, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give you such a hard time, really. Just being my smartalec self is all. I love ya'.

Old 2007-04-04, 1:24pm
Nah, not really...;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
Is this thread really THAT interesting?
Why...yes, and big numbers always draw a crowd. Plus you ARE a fun guy.

Old 2007-04-04, 1:25pm
Nah, not really...;)

Oops, some got skeerd away...sorry about that.

Old 2007-04-04, 1:25pm
boro color bender

I loves you too Miss CB.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2007-04-04, 1:26pm
Nah, not really...;)

I just love CB don't you? Love it. Thank you!

Old 2007-04-04, 1:28pm
boro color bender

I guess we got uninteresting.

Old 2007-04-04, 1:40pm
Cheerfully Profane

I will be sharing the pics. There will probably be another beating Brent with a whip pic somewhere.
Old 2007-04-04, 2:00pm
boro color bender

Hey, it's your day, so you can beat anybody you want to.

Old 2007-04-04, 10:39pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Quote:
I'm not denying that I smoke full time right now. We are supposed to be filing the divorce papers again. I just want to get this done. It's been way too friggin long with all her delays. It's always Monday or Tuesday of next week. I guess next week never comes. Whenever we file, we've got 30 days til the judge will sign it... on THAT day, I'm quitting for good. I'm throwing out my bad habbit with the molten glob of wedding ring. Hopefully it sticks this time. I really don't like smoking. It's not something I'm proud of and my kids don't like it either. Bleh!

Old 2007-04-05, 4:52am
Pyromaniac

Suggestion: Incorporate the wedding ring into a sculptural piece. Like the nose ring of an evil monster.

Just a thought.

And quitting smoking is a bitch - I've done it. Several times. I'm getting pretty good at it. I've lasted years this time!

Fortune Cookie say, "When things go wrong, don't go with them!"

Current Glass-Melting Apparatus:
GTT Lynx powered by 2 5 LPM Oxycons and
a sexy Barracuda running pure tanked Oxy
Old 2007-04-05, 4:56am
boro color bender

Dude, that ring is going to a place where I will never see it again! Thanks for the idea though.

Old 2007-04-05, 4:59am
Pyromaniac

I don't blame you one single bit!

You should start a contest for ideas on how to "properly dispose" of it Best idea wins an extra special prize!

Old 2007-04-05, 6:06am
traumaqueen

yeah!! A fish !!!

Old 2007-04-05, 9:12am
Missing presumed fed

Is it gold? You can fume with it -- well, OK, no, you probably can't, because it's probably not pure enough, and I'm sure there are LOTS of places you can go with that comment -- but you can sell it or swap it for gold that you CAN fume with. May as well get some good out of it, since the whole thing went up in smoke anyway . . .
Old 2007-04-05, 10:59am
boro color bender

It's 14k white gold... and it's just going away. I want no remnants or reminders other than my kids... but when I look at them, I don't see her anyway. I just see a really expensive pet... Just kidding. I'll bet you guys were expecting me to get all mushy about the kids again.

Old 2007-04-05, 1:01pm
Pyromaniac

If you want to sink it like the titanic I have a buddy with a 31' fountain. We can take that sucker out to the gulf stream.

Old 2007-04-05, 2:09pm
boro color bender

Hell yeah! Now you're speakin my language!

Old 2007-04-05, 2:55pm

I found the thread interesting because it has a pic of you brent I had bever seen one. And it is ok to get mushy about kids!!!! It is our right LOL!

~
~
Old 2007-04-05, 3:06pm
boro color bender

Here's another one, it's Corri in the picture. Asheville was fun.

Old 2007-04-05, 3:35pm
Missing presumed fed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
If you want to sink it like the titanic I have a buddy with a 31' fountain. We can take that sucker out to the gulf stream.
Quote:
Hell yeah! Now you're speakin my language!
If you're going to use it to sink her body, better add a bunch of cinderblocks or something, too.

And nobody here heard this conversation, right? As a matter of fact, we don't know any of these people . . .
Old 2007-04-06, 4:44am
boro color bender

Emily, there's no body to sink... not yet any way. Maybe there'll be a casualty or two... but we're talking about fishing right now.

Old 2007-04-06, 5:26am
Pyromaniac

Hmm... Shark Fishing!

Old 2007-04-06, 5:58am

That is a nice picture of you guys looks like you are having fun.

~
~
Old 2007-04-07, 1:37am
traumaqueen

Quote:
I just see a really expensive pet...

uhu... and they are so damn hard to train!!!!

Old 2007-04-09, 5:06am
boro color bender

Ok, so I promised you guys some pics when I got them finished. Two are done... here they are. I can't believe I'm posting soft glass in the boro room. Will you forgive me?

Old 2007-04-10, 3:23pm

Those are beautiful. Is that metal clay? and I love the etching at least it looks etched right? The last one reminds me of a luna moth, or maybe it is because I have been making moths! LOL!

~
~
Old 2007-04-10, 10:51pm
traumaqueen

Oh brent they are so pretty! ( and soft glass....)

Old 2007-04-11, 3:59am
Pyromaniac

Wonderful. Your style translates to higher COE's well

Old 2007-04-11, 10:35am
Save the Numbats

Yeah, those are really cool! Quite stylized! So, where are the boro ones?? Those soft glass colors are cool, though. Looks nice in matte like that.