Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2013-07-15, 12:54pm

Default Art Glass East

Just have to share with everyone that the customer service is just great. I placed my order and it was shipped speedy quick AND my glass was packed so nicely. I will definitely be a repeat shopper and if you haven't shopped with Julie yet, you should give her new shop a try.
Old 2013-07-15, 1:24pm

I just posted on Julie's thread about her shop.I also am extremely impressed with Julie's customer service.She notified me a couple times on the processing of my order and I received it a few minutes ago.....AND..I only placed it 3 days ago!How cool is that for us on the East Coast..woohoo!Thanks again Julie!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-07-18, 3:58pm

Thank you both so much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-08-07, 11:06am

I ordered from Julie and am so happy with my glass! Really fast shipping. I'll be back
Thank you so much

Old 2013-08-08, 5:21am

Thank you so much Pattie! I will be continuing to add new products and even will locate hard to find items for customers, so just shout! I'm here and ready to help. It's great that the word is spreading as well! Thank you so much!! You're the best!

Quote:
I ordered from Julie and am so happy with my glass! Really fast shipping. I'll be back
Thank you so much

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-10-11, 2:45pm
ALWAYS SMILES

the website is beautiful,too
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nice job !
Old 2013-10-11, 3:01pm
Melody of Glass

I've dealt with Julie several times since the shop opened and she's always been great, often going above and beyond. One of the best vendors out there for customer service for sure. Thanks Julie!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2013-10-11, 6:53pm

Agree with all that's been posted-- really great service.

Mimi
Old 2013-10-12, 5:51am

Thank you so much everyone! Today, I am working on a Shop by Palete feature. I think that may be useful when looking to search for a specific color, rather than just by manufacturer, attribute or strictly number.

I always want to improve and will be adding new things. Thank you so much for all of your business! It has truly been my pleasure and I am learning so much.

I tell you, I have been in real estate and law for the past 16 years and I am much happier with my Glass business and lampworking hobby. For all of you ladies out there, I think my 40's will be much better than my 30's were.

I have more glass coming in very soon!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-10-13, 9:25am
Got Honey?

Hi Julie: Any word on your Ornela Preciosa or shampoo glass order?

Old 2013-10-13, 3:03pm

Friendly customer service is something you just can't buy, but it's worth its weight in gold! Julie definitely knows how to treat her customers!

Old 2013-10-13, 3:11pm
Angie09

Quote:
Thank you so much everyone! Today, I am working on a Shop by Palete feature. I think that may be useful when looking to search for a specific color, rather than just by manufacturer, attribute or strictly number.!
What a GREAT IDEA! I'd live to be able to see the Effetre reds (for example) right next the the CIM reds. That would make selecting a whole lot easier. Can't wait to see it.

And, I too just placed an order with Julieann because there were no limits on the colors I wanted. Thank you for that too!
Old 2013-10-28, 6:16pm
What was I thinking?

Just wanted to add my note of appreciation here. Julie processed my Friday order and had it in my hands Monday afternoon--and I live in Colorado! She has a wonderful selection of glass, and I was able to buy a full pound of a CiM Ltd Run rather than just 1/4 pound available from another vendor.

Top rate experience all the way around!

Gretchen

Old 2013-10-28, 6:20pm
one day at a time

I'm placing a pretty good sized order tomorrow, Julie! I've been making SO many beads that I am dangerously low on ALL of my most used colors!
Old 2013-10-28, 7:28pm

Ladies, you are all awesome! I appreciate all of the correspondence. You make my job very easy! I hope everyone is having a great night, thanks for making my entire day!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-10-29, 4:01am
Angie09

I've said it before.... It I'll say it again, the color palette including all glass manufacturers was brilliant. I've used it several times already looking for just the right color. What a thoughtful and progressive idea!! You've earned my business!!!
Old 2013-10-29, 4:58pm

Julie, Do you have a retail store as well as your on-line store? Easton is a little over 2 hours away for me. It would be fun to take a small road trip.

Old 2013-10-29, 5:08pm

Hi Steph!

Please come!! I do not have a retail/studio yet…but this is what I am working on…..

YAY!!!!

Anyone may come by appointment, just call, text or e-mail me and you can come to my home studio. Several people have already come by to purchase glass and materials. I am very easy to visit and find off of Route 50. Easton and St. Michaels are also great places to visit, lots of nice restaurants and shops.

So just give me a shout, my studio is always opened and you can pick out your glass or just come to look.

Quote:
Julie, Do you have a retail store as well as your on-line store? Easton is a little over 2 hours away for me. It would be fun to take a small road trip.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-10-30, 2:46am

Oh, lovely, Julie!! Thank you for the invite. I look forward to sending an order your way soon.

Old 2013-10-30, 6:57am

Quote:
I'm placing a pretty good sized order tomorrow, Julie! I've been making SO many beads that I am dangerously low on ALL of my most used colors!
Thought I remember you posting something about mandrels. Julie's price is amazing and if you need them a specific length, I bet she'll cut them if you ask her.

Also, I had some backordered glass and realized I was almost out of something. Add it to the backorder? Sure, no problem. You're WONDERFUL, Julie!

Old 2013-11-07, 10:15am
one day at a time

Wonderful customer service and my order arrived so quickly! Thank you so much, Julie!
Old 2013-11-07, 2:24pm
Melody of Glass

Now if Julie could just teleport those Perlenpresse orders across the pond, life would be great!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2013-11-07, 4:11pm

WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT! lol

Quote:
Now if Julie could just teleport those Perlenpresse orders across the pond, life would be great!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-11-10, 8:03am

Default Julie Rocks!

I ordered from Julie On Thursday morning.

The big box of glass was at my door on Saturday!!!!!

Nicely packed (as always). Plus free shipping.

I am looking forward to ordering from you a third time- that does not even

include the buys from Perlenpresse.....

Thank you Julie, for surpassing my expectations,

Joan
Old 2013-11-10, 8:05am

Awesome Joan, you're the best! Now you can play with all of your beautiful glass!! YAY!

Quote:
I ordered from Julie On Thursday morning.

The big box of glass was at my door on Saturday!!!!!

Nicely packed (as always). Plus free shipping.

I am looking forward to ordering from you a third time- that does not even

include the buys from Perlenpresse.....

Thank you Julie, for surpassing my expectations,

Joan

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-11-25, 1:52pm
all for the love of glass

Yes! Art Glass EAst..great place with great service BUT..it's that bead release that will have me coming back!
The best I've used ever. Nothing moves while you're creating and easy easy to get bead off when its time. The best.

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2013-11-26, 6:32am

Quote:
Yes! Art Glass EAst..great place with great service BUT..it's that bead release that will have me coming back!
The best I've used ever. Nothing moves while you're creating and easy easy to get bead off when its time. The best.
Awesome!

~
~
~
~