Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-01-02, 7:00pm

Default New Years and Changes

HAPPY NEW YEAR from That Frit Girl!! I hope that the New Year finds everyone healthy and happy.

Due to increased work hours (at the hospital), fewer co-workers, and longer, more tedious cases I am finding it much more difficult to balance work, family, glass and health. Something has to give, and lately it's been health. In order to get my health back under control while working insane hours at the hospital and being able to hold a semi-intelligent conversation with my family when I get home I need to change my frit business a bit for a while, at least until things calm down at work.

I will continue to offer my blends, the large grind frits, and some of the more "interesting" frits (reactives, gaffer purples, calcedonys and the like) but will discontinue the more "mundane" frits for the time being.

I have sold my Boro Blend line to a friend of my sister's, seeing as how I do little to no boro work, and my connection to the boro community is slim to none and hers is much deeper. When she gets her website up and running I will post a link to her site for those of you who ordered those blends from me.

This will NOT affect any orders to date. If you ordered a frit, you will receive it
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2012-01-02, 7:35pm
Meet Molly

Wish you the best of health, Leslie...and...I do understand well how difficult it is to keep a busy schedule and have time for family and oneself. Good luck getting everthing in line!

Neomi
Old 2012-01-02, 7:37pm
Rare Florida Native

Take care of yourself Leslie
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-01-02, 7:43pm

Thanks guys! I've got a new doc who does cases that can take up to 6 hours, and that's not including all of our other cases....

I'm not disappearing or closing up shop, just trying to stay sane. If you really, really need a frit though just pm or email me - I probably have it and can get it to you

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2012-01-03, 9:05am
one day at a time

Take care of yourself first, Leslie! There is only one of you and you can't buy a replacement!
Old 2012-01-03, 9:43am
Oh my!

Please do take care of yourself and let us know when 'the new owner' of the boro blends has her site up and running.
Old 2012-01-06, 6:56am
The Andrea Half

Leslie's really being run ragged by this new doc, not to mention the aftereffects of two rear-endings. And, of course, I inadvertently shared a head cold with her during my Christmas visit (just the thing one needs, how nice.). It was a three day minor cold for me, but Leslie has it much more severely. The cold is not improved by her working fifteen hour days (not including 2H travel! time!).

I know big sisters should share with little sisters, but about some things one really should be selfish, ya think?

As for the new site, J is working on the website even as we speak! It will be at Copper Dancer Designs (copperdancerdesigns.com). We have been slow about a website--J teaches computer programming, and wanted to build her own site, but she has had deaths in the family .... anyway, I think we are almost up and running, so I will post here. We will post Leslie's blends under "IronMountain Boro Blends. " In the meantime, Leslie still has some of the packets of blends