Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2013-01-16, 11:25am
Somewhat out there!

Default PaulaD

Paula at flame dame rocks. Such quick service and safely packed glass. Gotta get home and melt me some Lauscha. Love the reformulated clear. Thank you Paula.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Julianne
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-01-16, 2:45pm
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

She is wonderful to work with and she is also very open to share her glassy knowledge.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-01-18, 2:02pm

Aww. Thanks you two! I am just happy that I am still in business....
Paula

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2013-01-18, 10:22pm

I have to put my 2 cents in and totally agree with what's already been said. She was so patient with me as a newbie trying to order something I wasn't sure of. The delivery service is phenomenal. Clearly they work hard to get those orders out as fast as they do. Cudos to Paula.
Old 2013-01-25, 6:18am

I just made my first order from Paula today! I'm so excited to re-stock my TAG glass and finally get to try some Lauscha reds for Valentine's day! Also ordered some reformulated clear to see what everyone likes about it.

Sheralyn
Old 2013-01-25, 10:10am

Thanks Sheralyn. You will love Lauscha Reds!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2014-05-22, 5:12am
Queen Bee

Does anyone know if Paula is still in business? Her Flame Dame website no longer exists online -

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2014-05-22, 9:02am
Disconnected

From what I understand, she found a place in Florida and started unpacking, and then found a better place 200 miles further and packed again! I admire her energy. She told us a while ago that the website would be on and off for a while.

Old 2014-05-22, 9:53am
Queen Bee

Yep - I heard from her, she hopes to open in several weeks. So glad

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2014-05-22, 2:44pm

Paula has no energy left. LOL. Plus I just typed a really long answer and my computer ate it. Damn!
Yes I moved again to be closer to my Dad who is now almost 94. Right after I closed on the new house he got into a bad car accident (was hit at a light) and almost died. The details are on my FB page. He is ok now so we are turning back to glass.
I hope to be reopened with at least Lauscha in the next week or so. I will add more as I find it. All of the glass was unpacked and on shelves (6 truckloads between glass and furniture) and all the shelves bent or broke. Thank You Home Depot for your Heavy Duty shelving. Things are in a bit of disarray right this moment but that won't last forever! Moving it all to Metal and hope that holds. I never stopped buying glass while we were closed. Hehe. Plus I now have my hands on some things that were in storage. Also bought some of Gail's Frit! And skinny rods of Lauscha are on the way too. They just left Germany yesterday! Whew!
So yeah we will be reopening soon!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2014-05-23 at 11:50am.