LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Old 2013-01-31, 8:51am
Carolyn

Default fine line stringer work

Hi, I'm looking for a tutorial that shows how to do very very fine black line stringer work. Thanks, Carolyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-01-31, 9:22am
Otter

Hi Carolyn,

JC Herrell has this one http://www.jcherrell.com/stringerjoy.htm it has really good information and you get to donate what ever you want for the information.

I hope it helps,

John

Murrini for Sale

#R124
Old 2013-01-31, 11:05am

I aso think Melanie Mortiel <sp?> has one out too!

Old 2013-01-31, 12:10pm
Salt Box Beads

Thank you for that link, tomorrow is payday and I will be downloading and will donate because those are terrific tuts. What a wonderful sharing person.
Old 2013-01-31, 3:30pm
Lava Maker

Thanks for the link. It was great.

Ann DeHoff
Old 2013-01-31, 4:17pm
Carolyn

Thank you for the links.
Carolyn

Old 2013-02-02, 1:06pm
Salt Box Beads

I donated for the ones I printed out, I didn't know she lived so close to me, I am going to have to take a private class from her! So excited!

Thank you again for sharing.