Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-11-03, 2:17pm
Sandi

Default KUDOS for Avenue Beads

Ordered their shards for the 1st time and the new streaky stringers and I LUV, LUV the shards...I have already used some of them and they are gorgeous. Can't wait to try to stringers. Fast shipping to boot.

Thank you!
Sandi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-11-03, 3:47pm
Logan's mommy

I agree. While I haven't used their product yet they are always very fast in responding to questions and the shards I ordered on two different occasions came lightning fast. I'll definitely be doing more shopping there in the future.
Old 2008-11-03, 9:10pm

Joe and I really appreciate the compliments. We really try hard to get orders out as fast as we can. We all know when we order something through the mail, we wonder when it is going to show up. I love to praise those who deserve it, and if there is any dissatisfaction, go back to the seller, and they generally make it right. Joe is the artist here, but I love this as much as he does, and you will see his devotion and talent in every item he creates. Thank You once again for your compliments!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-11-03, 9:16pm
I know, I can't spell

I ordered Shard from Avenue beads the other day well last week and I got them so quickly I was just shocked. It was so nice too, they are great and I have been eyeballing his shards for a while. Now I just need to figure out how to make them look as nice as posible...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soon new stuff
Old 2008-11-04, 7:12am

I've always gotten top-notch shards from Joe, and fast shipping, careful packaging - just plain great products and customer service. The selection and quality is always superb. Yup - I've become a site-stalker....
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2008-11-04, 11:53am
Hello?

Thank you Leslie glad you like, and you can stalk the website anytime you want

~Joe~