No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2009-05-12, 8:57pm
Cats & Glass!

Default New Electroforming Ebook Coming in June

Hi -

I wanted to let you know that I have been working on an electroforming ebook. It will have quite a few tutorials, lots of pix and supply info. Anyone who buys the ebook will get a discount on a kit as well.

If there are any special requests while I'm finishing it up or any questions about it, ask away!

Janelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ebay -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2009-05-14, 4:56pm
speed winding is a sport.

are you by chance taking names so you can notify us when it's ready??? if so...I'm in!!

Old 2009-05-15, 11:18am

I'm in too, Janelle! I have the kit but have never used it. Don't know what I'm waiting for - maybe your tutorial will inspire me to unpack it and at least try this out.

Old 2009-05-15, 11:39am
Bracelet Ho

I have the kit from you already and the hand out would I benefit from getting the ebook?

Old 2009-05-15, 6:57pm

Default Hi Janelle

I think I may have a blown fuse~ where the heck do you get those??

Look forward to more info!

May the love of animals inspire you, teach you & heal you...
Old 2009-05-16, 1:19pm

Hi Jannelle - I am really looking forward to your tutorial! I am ashamed to say but I still have my kit in the box and haven't even used it yet! Terrible! I really want to figure out how to use it - hopefully this summer. Keep us posted on your tut!

Check out my new DRAGON Tutorial now on

Old 2009-05-16, 5:26pm

Kerri ~ So glad I'm not the only one.

Old 2009-05-27, 7:35am
Cancer SUCKS!

Any updates? Will be watching.

Old 2009-06-02, 8:31am
Cats & Glass!

Hi!

Sorry - been swamped but I am definitely working on it. Look for it mid-month.

As you know, I've always made my general electoroforming tut available for free on my site. I have been reworking it and adding more info to it so that it might be a little more informative for troubleshooting and with "tips and tricks".

There will also be 8 other tutorials with various textures, applications, etc. One tutorial will talk about silver plating and finally, there will be a section on patinas.

I'm excited about releasing it and glad there might be some interest!

Janelle

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -