Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2010-06-26, 12:09am
Farewell promises nothing

Default Looking for web designer who knows Joomla...

Please message me...
Old 2010-06-29, 5:07am
Cats & Glass!

Brimmy - messaged you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ebay -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2010-07-01, 4:11am
ManBearPig

I've used it quite a bit. I'd be glad to help.

Old 2010-07-28, 10:52am
Gentleman of Leisure

Wanting to venture towards Joomla ( I think) for a website other than glass that I run... Is there a really good on-line tutorial someplace I can read up on it so I know what questions to ask when time comes?

Dale

Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal

Last edited by Dale M.; 2010-07-28 at 10:55am.
Old 2010-08-02, 11:38pm
Unmedicated since '62

gawd, i do too - this is driving me nuts!

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2010-08-03, 12:54pm
Cats & Glass!

Joomla.org has great tutorials and a forum that is pretty supportive. If I can help with basic questions, let me know. I think Joomla is the best CMS out there - but that's just my opinion. I've used Drupal and many others but Joomla just seems easy in comparison.

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -

Last edited by Janelle Zorko; 2010-08-11 at 9:29am.
Old 2010-08-03, 8:33pm
ManBearPig

I'm still on the fence about Drupal vs. Joomla. I'm also not 100% sure you need either one, but it looks like that's the way everything is going...

Old 2010-08-11, 9:28am
Cats & Glass!

I have my site in both Joomla (http://www.pigeonpointglass.com) and in Drupal (http://www.pigeonpointglass.com/drupal) just to prove to myself that I could do the same things in both. I believe you can but Joomla is so, so very much easier. With Drupal, you start absolutely with nothing and build up until you finally have something. With Joomla, you are given tools from the get go, permissions are not the issue they are in Drupal and the back end is so much easier to navigate.

That's my two cents.

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -