Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-03-13, 7:56pm
Moving On

Smile GG Glass Lost Newsletter Contact List

I rarely send out newsletters (can't think of the last time I did), but I wanted to send one out soon, and discovered that my whole mailing list has disappeared. If you'd like to be on my mailing list (no spam, no sharing or selling of addy's), Please sign up here:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please share with your glassy friends!--Gail

If the above link isn't working for you, please go to my website
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and either click on the "newsletter" tab at the top, or the "Join email" button just under the photo, and that should bring you to a form where you can enter your email addy and name. After you submit it, you should get a confirmation email (check your spam folder if you don't see it) that you need to respond to.

Hopefully, by the end of the month, I'll have built up enough of a list to mail out a news letter, and I'll be sending one lucky contact list member a beautiful paperweight made during my last cane pull, using pieces of my veiled cane.

Photo coming soon!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Gail Joseph; 2013-03-16 at 11:00am.
Old 2013-03-14, 10:05am
Moving On

By the way, I tried PAYING for a promoted message on my GG Glass Facebook page to get this message out...after carefully reading the rules and regulations (boy, THAT will teach me to never try something new). Since I only have 206 followers (and I'd really like MORE...hint, hint, hint)...they said that if I promoted the message, it would go to ALL of my followers AND their friends. In other words, a normal message doesn't even go to all of my followers. Just some of them. Great.

Well, this morning I get a message saying I violated TOS, and the message wasn't promoted. I guess I'm lucky I didn't get booted. They didn't tell me why, but my assumption is that you can't direct people somewhere else???? Isn't that the point? I'm confused. I guess you can only hint at it?

In any case,

1. Please sign up for my newsletter
2. Please follow me on Facebook:

I PROMISE I'll make it worth your while!!!! I'm planning a sale and some prizes and introducing new products....and I want to get the word out!!!!!

Thanks, Gail

Old 2013-03-14, 12:24pm
Moving On

The learning curve continues....

It isn't enough to "Like" someone's page! To be sure you receive their notifications and messages, you have to point (hover) over the "Like" button until the pulldown menu appears, and then check "Get Notifications" and "Show in Newsfeed." Otherwise there is absolutely no guarantee you'll receive information shared by that page/company/person.