Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2006-08-20, 12:05pm

Default How do I?

O.K. I'm a ditz. This is why I don't have a website yet! How do I add my auction links to my sig. line so they actually say "Ebay auctions", "JustBeads auctions" and "The Annealer auctions" instead of the big long addy. I have right now? I tried to add my annealer link but it's not allowed because my siggy would be too long.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Tracey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Listen to your inner voice. It knows what's it's talking about.
Old 2006-08-20, 12:49pm
Where's the coffee?

I think when I did mine all I did was type in Ebay Auctions, or whatever it is you want it to say, and then I highlighted that text and hit the hyperlink button to add the link. Clear as mud???

Old 2006-08-20, 6:48pm

Definitely clear as mud. LOL! I thought I had it but it looks like I messed it up good. I hate being computer impaired.

Tracey

Old 2006-08-20, 7:40pm

Ahhhhhhhh. Now I get it! Thank you so much!

Tracey

Old 2006-08-21, 4:39am
Where's the coffee?

Old 2006-08-21, 4:47am

Tracey copy my picture of the logo and you can hyperlink it to your store. Get your store code from you store home page. If you need help I will be around a little later. Have an interview today.