Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-04-12, 12:08pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Default Who has Bullseye Powder size frit?

I'm in need of a few pounds and would like to buy in 1 pound jars.

Teague

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2008-04-12, 4:45pm
I need more boro stuff

Bridgetown?
or maybe Howaco?

Old 2008-04-12, 9:07pm
Rare Florida Native

When I bought my Bullseye frit from Arrowsprings by the pound it arrived in ziplocks and I had to scrounge plastic jars to put my frit in.

When I bought my frit from Delphi it arrived in the Bullseye plastic jar just like it does from Bullseye.

Old 2008-04-12, 10:07pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

gubnavnania - I checked those too and they were too expensive, thanks though.

Charlotte - Good to know, I went with Sundance, they were slightly cheaper than the rest.

Teague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2008-04-12, 10:13pm
Rare Florida Native

Thanks for the Sundance tip
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-04-13, 1:33pm
Borovangelist

I just order straight from the source. Nice folks over there at BE.

|
|
Old 2008-04-14, 11:36am
Martyrs don't bitch.

I should learn to do that, but they don't have any information online. I don't like to talk on the phone and would rather place my order online. Even though sundance doesn't have a shopping cart, they do have all the information and prices available. I think i have a bullseye catalog somewhere but it's probably out of date.

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2008-04-14, 3:23pm

Doesn't BE have their prices in a downloadable PDF on their site? Yes, they do. I'm trying to remember, LOL, but you can download their catalogs with prices and they download very quickly. Like less than 5 seconds. The links are on the left of some of the pages.

Am I nuts? I think I have to go double check now but I'm pretty sure.

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." ~Thomas Merton

Last edited by Peach Blossom Beads; 2008-04-14 at 3:25pm.
Old 2008-04-14, 3:31pm

Ok. I'm on my iPod - hard to type. But go to their home page and click products. On that page is a place to download the catalog, right in the text of the page. The prices are in that catalog.

Just found they offer a random powder selection... 4oz bags of 7 colors for $31.30. Of course if you want the pound packages they have those too.

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." ~Thomas Merton

Last edited by Peach Blossom Beads; 2008-04-14 at 3:34pm.
Old 2008-04-14, 4:00pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Yep they do. It's also cheaper at Sundance than direct from Bullseye. Thanks for the tip though.

Teague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2008-04-14, 4:51pm
novembersfyre everywhere

The last time I ordered powder from BE a few months ago I ordered 4 one pound jars and they gave me a 30% quantity discount.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-04-14, 9:35pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Mary Beth -

Interesting, I haven't seen that advertised anywhere...ahh next time. Or maybe I"ll wait until June and pick some up at their sale where it will likely be 50%.

Thanks!

TEague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2008-04-15, 6:43pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

The discounts are with a wholesale account - you just have to set one up.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2008-04-15, 7:37pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

I was told to get a wholesale discount I had to buy $800 at a time.

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2008-04-15, 7:44pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

That's to get the full 50% discount - and that would make it $400.

Here is the discount schedule (unless it has changed and I don't think it has)

$ 0.00 - 299.00 20%
300.00 - 499.00 30%
500.00 - 799.00 40%
800.00 + 50%

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-04-15, 7:54pm
novembersfyre everywhere

You might not need one for the frit. I do have a wholesale account but the 50% discount is only for rod. I think if anyone called up and ordered several big jars of the frit or powder they might be able to get a discount without the wholesale account.

I was told the 30% discount on my powder was a quantity discount - it was seperate from my wholesale discount. To get a wholesale discount on frit you need to give them your tax number.

So it can't hurt to ask!

Old 2008-04-15, 8:02pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

The discount schedule I posted is for a regular wholesale account. I get everything on that schedule (frit, sheet, etc), but if I only want rod, I use my rod account, which only needs a $250 purchase. But I don't think frit qualifies on the rod account.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-04-15, 8:04pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Quote:
The discount schedule I posted is for a regular wholesale account. I get everything on that schedule (frit, sheet, etc), but if I only want rod, I use my rod account, which only needs a $250 purchase. But I don't think frit qualifies on the rod account.

I think I must only have the rod account, then.

Old 2008-04-16, 5:39pm
Burn baby, burn

Quote:

The last two times I've ordered powder frit on my $250 rod purchase, I got it at the 50% discount. As I dimly recall, they told me once you qualify under the "Studio Rod pack thingee" the $250/half discount applies to all glass except dichro, because that is produced out of house. I don't think it applies to the tools either. Don't quote me. L
Old 2008-04-16, 5:52pm
Borovangelist

Easiest way is to call or email and let them know you're a glass artisan and are interested in a catalog. When I got mine there were three sheets in there telling about the different levels of discounts available. I set up one of the professional accounts (you need to provide proof of business) and I was able to get the discount. Usually the amount I order only qualifies for the 20% discount. Some of the glass vendors undercut them slightly because they order enough to get the higher discounts. But be aware in some cases you end up paying about the same because of shipping.

At any rate, if you set up with an account with BE you get an account rep who can handle your orders, so you get a 'go to' person you can always deal with. In addition, they can keep your cc number on file so if you send in an order via email they just bill it through and send it out.

|
|
Old 2008-04-16, 10:41pm
Burn baby, burn

Default smaller quantities

Ooh - I forgot to mention that Breezy started carrying smaller quantities of more powders so you don't have to order a pound at a time.
Old 2008-04-17, 11:39am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I emailed my rep at BE and she said that the regular flameworker's discount (which is what you get when you buy the studio stocker pack) does not include frit or sheet. If you do have the full wholesale account though, it ALL counts towards the discount.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-04-18, 9:49am

Default Check out Cathedral Stained Glass

We sell the Bullseye Frit in the one pound jars. At least take a look:

Old 2008-04-18, 6:01pm
Louise

Teague, check here.

Old 2008-04-26, 8:09am

Quote:
Ooh - I forgot to mention that Breezy started carrying smaller quantities of more powders so you don't have to order a pound at a time.

Um...where/who is Breezy? I would love to get smaller quantities of some transparent BE powders.

Thanks!

Old 2008-04-26, 8:14am
I need more boro stuff

Quote:
Um...where/who is Breezy? I would love to get smaller quantities of some transparent BE powders.

Thanks!
Breezy is a very nice lady from

You won't regret it to get your BE from her. Great service, shipping , communication and prices.

Old 2008-04-27, 6:21pm

Quote:
Breezy is a very nice lady from

You won't regret it to get your BE from her. Great service, shipping , communication and prices.

Gotcha, Thanks!

Old 2008-04-28, 3:40pm
Harvest Beads

Hi I'm Breezy

Thought I should pop in and let you guys know our Bullseye frit sale ends tonight (April 28th) at 6:00pm PST! And these are all 2oz jars.
Here's the link:

Have a super Monday!

-

Has closed
Old 2008-04-28, 3:45pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Thanks Breezy,

I was going to buy from you, but I wanted bigger quantities than 2 ounces.

TEague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2008-04-28, 7:02pm
Harvest Beads

You're welcome

-

Has closed