Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-01-08, 10:18pm
Dot Princess

MJ, I hope your MRI comes back good!

Tracy, I will be thinking of you tomorrow my love! garage sale huh stuff I don't want like the 5lbs of random corals that I haven't touched in ages?

Robin, How have you been feeling? I hope better!

Sorry if I forgot anyone. I feel all scatterbrained LOL. Does anyone have a cattwalk crunch press they are looking to get off of their hands?

Does anyody have any reccomendations for computers? I am in the search for a new one .

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2010-01-09, 4:02am

Jamey,
Hold on to some of that red luster frit 2 for me please. Computer recommendations??? I know they're more expensive, but we fully switched over to Apples and love them. No worry about viruses or other crud and lots of neat features. Now they you can use them almost the same way you would a PC. It would be worth looking at them.
Looking forward to Saturday.

Sharlyn
Old 2010-01-09, 7:11am
Anyone need some spacers?

Lindsey ya better ask Sandra if she needs more coral for her stash before you offer it up to the group LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-01-09, 7:44am
Your Royal Fritness

Who would like to car pool from this side of Town?

Chris & Deb I sure hope the weather holds out so you can make it

Robin how's it been going? I've been off line for a while and I need to get back in the game.

Sharlyn & Lindsey we need more baby pictures I do need my baby Fix. Lindsey I'm looking forward to meeting Lauren on Saturday!

BTW why was the thread moved?

Hugs, Dawn

Old 2010-01-09, 9:02am

Tracy - I am so sorry to hear about your grandma

Lindsey - What a gorgeous baby!!! congratulations!

MJ - Sorry to hear about your dad.

Looking forward to the 16th. Where do you live Beadbug?? Directions???
Old 2010-01-09, 9:13am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindacw View Post
Tracy - I am so sorry to hear about your grandma

Lindsey - What a gorgeous baby!!! congratulations!

MJ - Sorry to hear about your dad.

Looking forward to the 16th. Where do you live Beadbug?? Directions???
Her address is in the RAOGK tab at the top of every page. Click on the RAOGK tab, on the left click on the 'Search' button and type her user name.

Old 2010-01-09, 9:17am

Deb are you coming down for this meeting?

Jen
Old 2010-01-09, 9:18am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Dawn View Post
BTW why was the thread moved?

Hugs, Dawn
I'm thinking because this room is also for get togethers. Until they moved us, I had never noticed that.

Old 2010-01-09, 9:18am
Eight Miles Wide

What's everyone going to bring? I am thinking meatballs because I haven't made them in very long, and the burnout is pretty much gone.

Old 2010-01-09, 11:57am

Tracy, Sorry to hear about your loss. I pray saturday goes well for you and your family.
Old 2010-01-09, 3:25pm

I am doing pretty well after my knee surgery on Thursday and am planning on going Saturday. Turns out my meniscus was never torn, I had a cyst on by tibia (bone from knee to foot) that was causing all of my problems. Getting old sucks.
I don't think I will be up to driving though.

Not sure what I will be bringing as of yet. Gotta think about it!

Can't wait to learn how to take a better photo !! !

Old 2010-01-09, 3:42pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Haven't been getting post updates so got lost when they moved us.

Tracy, so sorry your grandma passed. At 92 she had a very full long life and a real peach of a granddaughter too.

Mj, hope your dad (and mom & you) is adjusting well and getting stronger.

Cute Cute Baby Lindsey!

How the hell are new people suppose to find us now that we're kicked out off the backyard? We wouldn't have several people here if this was done a year ago.

Lets start a new thread back there and copy the first posts over. And stop calling our meets meetings, lets call them Mi bead brunches...maybe they'll let us stay in the backyard then.

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-01-09, 3:43pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystykbead View Post
MJ, I hope your MRI comes back good!

Tracy, I will be thinking of you tomorrow my love! garage sale huh stuff I don't want like the 5lbs of random corals that I haven't touched in ages?

Robin, How have you been feeling? I hope better!

Sorry if I forgot anyone. I feel all scatterbrained LOL. Does anyone have a cattwalk crunch press they are looking to get off of their hands?

Does anyody have any reccomendations for computers? I am in the search for a new one .
I might have a crunch I can live without.

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-01-09, 4:52pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmelinn View Post
I am doing pretty well after my knee surgery on Thursday and am planning on going Saturday. Turns out my meniscus was never torn, I had a cyst on by tibia (bone from knee to foot) that was causing all of my problems. Getting old sucks.
I don't think I will be up to driving though.

Not sure what I will be bringing as of yet. Gotta think about it!

Can't wait to learn how to take a better photo !! !
Glad to hear it went well. Doug had a cyst removed about 3 years ago, and he was up and around in no time.

Old 2010-01-09, 5:25pm

I have a etsy issue maybe you guys can help. I ordered mandrels off this lady on 12/9 & still havent gotten them. This is the convo I had with her I just copy & pasted it so its backwards.

I was at the hospital when I answered your post, and didn't know which had shipped an d which had not. According to PAYPAL I shipped these on Dec 17th. I now have to track them. Thanks for the heads-up

9 January 2010 6:26pm EDT

Jennifer
Thnese were shipped to you on Dec 17th. I will contact our postal service Monday to find out any info I can. Thanks for letting me know!

Label/Receipt Number:
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 17, 2009 to expect your package for mailing.

9 January 2010 6:25pm EDT

by fariering33 profile shop (I sent her this, this morning)

It has now been one month since I placed my order & I still have nothing. If you havent sent it by now I would like my money back. I ordered these mandrels so I could do a order for christmas & now I am also out that money. I understand life happen's but you also have not been very good at letting your customer know there is a issue.
9 January 2010 12:30pm EDT

HI Jen
I just got home fromfamily and hubby's been in the hospital. I am getting all my orders shipped this week, including yours. thanks for understandiung
Happy New Year

7 January 2010 10:20am EDT

by fariering33 profile shop

Um, I still havent recived anything. I made my order on Dec 9. I really wanted them for a order for christmas. I understand things happen, but I would really like to hear from you.
5 January 2010 10:05pm EDT

Hi Jen!
When I get home next week I'll pull invoices but I am pretty sure I shipped it...
I'l email you back as soon as I chedck ok? Thanks for your patience~

27 December 2009 3:10pm EDT

by fariering33 profile shop

Hello I ordered these mandrels on Dec. 9 & I still havent got anything, I was just wondering what was going on.
Thank you,
Jen
26 December 2009 12:48pm EDT

Im really feeling like Ive been kind of hosed. Am I wrong?

Jen

Last edited by Jen; 2010-01-09 at 5:41pm. Reason: Im a moron
Old 2010-01-09, 5:33pm

Jen, I think maybe there might be a problem.

Just as an aside, I'd go back and edit that post though and take out her name.

Chris

Old 2010-01-09, 5:41pm

thanks, Im a air head

Jen
Old 2010-01-09, 5:44pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Ok, I just removed my other suggestion.

I just realized who that is. I had to look at her etsy store to figure out who it is. She has pretty much had a month from hell and it is not a story that she has been back and forth to the hospital. She herself is actually disabled.

You need to do what you feel comfortable doing. You can start a dispute, or you can wait for her to find anything out. With it being first class I doubt anything can be done. The tracking on first class only shows delivery, it is not a tracking system.

Last edited by Howaco; 2010-01-09 at 5:55pm.
Old 2010-01-09, 6:17pm
Superkitty

Chris, so far the weather is looking good for the weekend! I'd love to spend the night. Do you want me to bring the beadacation stamps to try?
I'm open to staying at Tracy's too (thanks for the offer Tracy), if I can claim the pet free room! Whatever works the best for you, Chris.

Jen, were you thinking of coming to this meeting too? We really need to work out some time to get together!

JameyLynn, they have convinced me! I'll take 2oz. of the Red Luster Frit too. Can you bring it to the meeting please?

Rosemary, I'm glad your surgery went well!
Old 2010-01-09, 6:51pm

Deb Im not shur yet I was supposed to head back up.
JameyLynn I understand having life issues, but I have only gotten excuses & I feel like the last one was almost yelling at me. & Ive got conflicting emails on when they were sent. & I took out her name didnt I? She has a great record thats why I felt ok ordering & why Im puzzled as what to do

Jen
Old 2010-01-09, 7:13pm

Oh Jen, I think you took my post wrong. When I said that I think something might be wrong, I was talking about what was happening with your delivery. I have heard that she's going through a really rough spot right now, so I think maybe she's just in a whirl. I've purchased things from her before and haven't had a problem, so I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. You don't want to pass your time for a dispute, so do what you think is right, like Jamey said.

Deb, why don't we plan on you coming down Friday when you can. I get out at 2:50, but can't leave the school until 3:10, so if you came early, you could hang out with Larry if you want until I get home, then we can get on the road and head to Tracy's.
And YES, bring the stamps. I'll take something to stamp down at Tracy's. Maybe I can talk you into letting me borrow them for a month? I'll rent them from you?

I think I have some things I've purchased to pick up so.....

Karen, are you coming to the meeting? Can you bring my silver with you?

Lindsay, I'm sure you don't want to leave your new munchkin, but did I say I'd buy that necklace display from you? If so, bring it with and I'll pay you at the meeting. $5 right?

Did I get anything else from anyone?

I think I need some glass too, so I'll look through my inventory Jamey and let you know.

I think that's it.

Old 2010-01-09, 7:21pm
Anyone need some spacers?

Jen what size mandrels did you need?

Old 2010-01-09, 7:59pm

I had two ladys who wanted me to do some pandora size beads to go with vessels they bought off of me, they were supposed to be there bf gifts to each other for christmas. All I have are hollow 1/8, 1/4 & 1/2. Then regular 1/16.

Jen
Old 2010-01-09, 8:32pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Jen, there is nothing wrong with starting a dispute. You only have so many days to do it. It is just a question if you want to give her more time or not. Even if it was mailed back on the 17th, you would have had it by now and there is no tracking first class, so she needs to send you replacements, or give you a refund.

Old 2010-01-09, 10:00pm
Superkitty

Sounds good Chris. I'll be there by 3:00. I'll bring the stamps too. You can borrow them for the month - no problem!
Old 2010-01-10, 8:25am

I have a pretty big piece of copper sheet ( 22 gauge I think that we can stamp on). Does someone have a tool that can cut it?

Old 2010-01-10, 5:08pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmelinn View Post
I have a pretty big piece of copper sheet ( 22 gauge I think that we can stamp on). Does someone have a tool that can cut it?
sounds good Rosemary. We could always just cut some circles out with a punch. Don't you have one Tracy? If not, I can bring one.

Chris

Old 2010-01-10, 5:35pm
Dot Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by giapet View Post
I might have a crunch I can live without.
ooohhh how much? and which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadbug View Post
Lindsey ya better ask Sandra if she needs more coral for her stash before you offer it up to the group LOL.
will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfirebeads View Post
Oh Jen, I think you took my post wrong. When I said that I think something might be wrong, I was talking about what was happening with your delivery. I have heard that she's going through a really rough spot right now, so I think maybe she's just in a whirl. I've purchased things from her before and haven't had a problem, so I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. You don't want to pass your time for a dispute, so do what you think is right, like Jamey said.

Deb, why don't we plan on you coming down Friday when you can. I get out at 2:50, but can't leave the school until 3:10, so if you came early, you could hang out with Larry if you want until I get home, then we can get on the road and head to Tracy's.
And YES, bring the stamps. I'll take something to stamp down at Tracy's. Maybe I can talk you into letting me borrow them for a month? I'll rent them from you?

I think I have some things I've purchased to pick up so.....

Karen, are you coming to the meeting? Can you bring my silver with you?

Lindsay, I'm sure you don't want to leave your new munchkin, but did I say I'd buy that necklace display from you? If so, bring it with and I'll pay you at the meeting. $5 right?

Did I get anything else from anyone?

I think I need some glass too, so I'll look through my inventory Jamey and let you know.

I think that's it.
She is going to make a visit with us Yes I can bring it and it was 5

And some Lauren Spam for everyone. (I dont' think I will get tired of this )

Last edited by mystykbead; 2010-01-10 at 6:23pm. Reason: added Lauren Spam/and add a question
Old 2010-01-10, 6:37pm

Keep um coming Lindsey! Shes just to cute!

Jen
Old 2010-01-10, 7:18pm
Dot Princess

Thank you I want to get some pics with her eyes open but my camera has a red light that she closes her eyes to when it comes on, I will get one soon enough though