Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-01-16, 6:25am
Eight Miles Wide

I have one of Cliff's draw plates. it is wonderful and beautiful. I iwll bring it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-01-16, 7:40am
Eight Miles Wide

So I had a big garbage bag full of peanuts. I can't find them, I think Doug threw them out. grrrr

Old 2010-01-16, 12:36pm
Dot Princess

well we are home now, Lauren loved meeting all of you She screamed bloody murder until we hit the highway in battle creek, then fell asleep till we got home. It was great seeing everyone!

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2010-01-16, 2:48pm
Eight Miles Wide

It was wonderful meeting her! Thank you for bringin her.

Old 2010-01-16, 3:07pm

Tracy,
Thanks so much for making your home so comfortable for us! It's always good to get together and see all of you in person. It makes the winter go a little faster! It was a really nice afternoon. Thanks!

Sharlyn
Old 2010-01-16, 3:18pm
Eight Miles Wide

Tracy, thank you for hosting! Chris, thank you for showing us picnik.

Old 2010-01-16, 3:36pm
the Evil One

Tracy thank you for hosting and showing us your photo setup and Chris for how to edit! It was great to see everyone and I agree it does help make winter go by faster.

Old 2010-01-16, 4:14pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

I'm relaxing in the backyard, won't you join me?

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-01-16, 4:23pm
the Evil One

Quote:
Originally Posted by giapet View Post
I'm relaxing in the backyard, won't you join me?
I'm over there with you!

Old 2010-01-16, 4:37pm

I am exhausted! Thanks everyone for a great day. The food was a wonderful (including the spaghetti .

See everyone next month.

Old 2010-01-16, 4:48pm
Anyone need some spacers?

It's nice to be back in the Back Yard again See everyone there

Thanks to everyone who came today it was wonderful to see ya all and hard to believe how great the weather was. Lets keep our fingers crossed for February.

Old 2010-01-16, 5:04pm
going crazy

Hey Tracy, thanks for hosting today! It was great seeing everyone - especially nice that Chris and Deb didn't get snowed in up north.
Tracy - I left my box of beads at your house. I'll have to figure out when to get them soon.

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2010-01-16, 6:13pm

Thanks so much Tracy for letting us ascend on your territory! Deb and I had a blast! I just love spending that much time with you!

It was great to see everyone in the middle of winter for a change. Deb and I love to travel on icy roads ya know, and this was a real treat to not have to! I agree about breaking up the winter with get togethers. I hardly ever travel very far in the winter.

Deb, thanks for riding with me and sharing the gas. It made the trip so much quicker (going 75/80 helped too). It's just nice to have company.

I just love you guys! Thanks for putting up with me and you are most welcome for the photo editing stuff. Thanks Tracy for the photo set up tips and the swollen wood.

The link to picnik is http://www.picnik.com/app If you have any questions, ask Rosemary, she's the expert now! Right Rosemary?

Hugs,
Chris

Old 2010-01-17, 9:02am
Superkitty

Robin, I love that poem!
Old 2010-01-17, 11:34am
Anyone need some spacers?

I left a list of stuff left here by folks in the other thread but here it is again.

Barb's Beads... I love then and now I have them for good LOL

A very nice spatula maybe Melissa's

A bag of floral type stuff???

A D&W bag with gloves and a scarf???

That was all that I have found so far.

I think we are going to leave this thread just for listing what the dates are and actually doing the chatting in the other.

Old 2010-01-17, 12:27pm

Thanks Tracey for having us at your house! The photo session was very informational. I don't know how much of an expert, but I was able to edit one photo and it turned out very nice. The program is very user friendly. The only issue I had was when I wanted to link to my Facebook. My computer did not like that and I had to re-boot.

See everyone soon,

Old 2010-01-17, 12:59pm
Your Royal Fritness

Sharlyn that Gizmo thinigs works GREAT Thanks!

Old 2010-01-23, 4:58am

bump

Old 2010-01-23, 5:00am

What supplies will we need to make the spikey beads? Looks like Tracy will not be there to demo the macrame bracelet.

Old 2010-01-23, 5:24am
the Evil One

Crista is going to demo the bracelet.

Old 2010-01-23, 8:20am
I have beady eyes

I will have a supply list for the macrame treasure bracelet and spiky beads up soon-
Old 2010-01-24, 10:15am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Dawn View Post
Sharlyn that Gizmo thinigs works GREAT Thanks!
Okay I heard Dawn say the gizmo word!

What one are you talking about?

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-01-24, 3:06pm

Just a gentle reminder that if you haven't returned your application for the bead show in april to do so.

Chris

Old 2010-01-24, 3:20pm
Enjoying Life!

Is this where the MI people are coming to chat? A few posts ago, tracy said something about chatting in the 2009 thread and I can't find it.

Edited to say I found the thread here: http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=151234

~ SRA #T62

Last edited by LauraLou; 2010-01-24 at 3:23pm. Reason: ,
Old 2010-01-25, 6:19pm
going crazy

Melissa - Date for July canoeing - only Sat. I have left is July 10.

If that doesn't work for lots of people and Laurie Stover wants to trade Aug for July, I could also do it Aug 14, 21 or 28, but the 21st would be the better choice.

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2010-01-26, 10:53am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristabman View Post
I will have a supply list for the macrame treasure bracelet and spiky beads up soon-
You can PM it to me, and I can add it to the 1st post so it is easy to find.

Old 2010-01-26, 10:54am
Eight Miles Wide

March & July meetings updated

Old 2010-01-26, 11:04am
Enjoying Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-eared pig View Post
You can PM it to me, and I can add it to the 1st post so it is easy to find.
How about a picture? I think I missed something . thanks!

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-01-26, 11:07am
Burn baby burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJunk View Post

If that doesn't work for lots of people and Laurie Stover wants to trade Aug for July, I could also do it Aug 14, 21 or 28, but the 21st would be the better choice.
Hey Barb - Just let me know if you need to trade months with me. I have no problem trading August for July.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Last edited by Matrix; 2010-01-27 at 5:54am.
Old 2010-01-26, 3:46pm
the Evil One

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJunk View Post

Tracy and I will hopefully have a show July 10. So August would be better.