Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-02-18, 4:03pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Us View Post
Bite my a$$ all of you who are enjoying sun and warmth. May you all sunburn your a$$. LOL
You could say I'm jealous!
Guess now isn't the best time to mention we're are taking the Harley down to FL next month then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~
Old 2010-02-18, 6:46pm
Enjoying Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-eared pig View Post
I finally figured out what I'm going to bring - the birthday cake!

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-02-19, 10:36am

I hope to make it on Saturday, and if I do it will be later in the afternoon.

I have to work on Saturday as our Credit Union is converting to a new bill pay and home banking product. We start at Noon and with any luck, I'll be out by 2:30. If not, I'll see all of you next month !!!

Old 2010-02-19, 10:55am
Princess Odd . . . lot

Is there going to be torching at this meeting? I'm in serious withdrawals since I haven't torched since August . . . Laura - would you mind if I torched for a bit? I have DH oddlots I haven't gotten to play with since I got them.
Old 2010-02-19, 4:26pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmelinn View Post
I hope to make it on Saturday, and if I do it will be later in the afternoon.

I have to work on Saturday as our Credit Union is converting to a new bill pay and home banking product. We start at Noon and with any luck, I'll be out by 2:30. If not, I'll see all of you next month !!!
We'll keep our lucky bits crossed for you!

Old 2010-02-19, 6:15pm
Enjoying Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritobsessed View Post
Is there going to be torching at this meeting? I'm in serious withdrawals since I haven't torched since August . . . Laura - would you mind if I torched for a bit? I have DH oddlots I haven't gotten to play with since I got them.
I'd love it if someone torched! I'm getting withdrawls too since it's been since before christmas for me! I've got my Lynx all set up and it is so sweet! I love it!
I hope you can make it MJ! If not, then call me sometime and you can come over to torch!

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-02-20, 10:10am
going crazy

Hope you all have fun today.
Just as we're getting ready to leave, the weather is warming up. Headed to visit some college friends today, then back up to TN/Ky. Should be home Thursdayish It's been a great vacation!

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2010-02-20, 4:14pm
Eight Miles Wide

Thank you for hosting, laura!

Also, don't forget, next month is at my house and I am hosting a "I hate that glass exchange". You know that glass that frustrates you to no end and sits on your work bench and mocks you? Or that color that everyone else can get out of the glass but yours like crap/mud/dirt? Yeah, that's the glass I want you to use. Juts bring 1-3 beads out of that glass/color/frit and we will exchange then. I already have Sharlyn's and Dawn's beads.

Old 2010-02-20, 8:14pm

Thanks everyone for a great day! Laura, thank you to you and your DH for letting us crash the place! (I said crash, not trash!) Your quilts are freakin' amazing woman, get them sold!

Thanks Deb for coming to spend the night, and play with glass, and chat and talk, and ride and glide, and all that jazz!

Also, thanks everyone for letting me take a day to forget about all the crap! It was nice to laugh.

I'll figure out how to upload those photos for the tata contest for Tracy! hehehehe

Hugs,
Fish

Old 2010-02-21, 8:40am
Superkitty

Again, thank YOU Chris! I had a great time. Hey, if I had know it was a tata contest, I would have worn my playtex, cross my heart, push up, padded, bodacious tata maker bra for the occasion.
Old 2010-02-22, 6:58am
I have beady eyes

I am always a day late and a dollar short - I THOUGHT Chris was taking close up of the beads! (And fyi - when you loose alot of weight, your band size goes down, but cup size goes up! Finally ! Of course - the girls don't necessarily sit in the same place they did. . .)
Old 2010-02-27, 8:47pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristabman View Post
I am always a day late and a dollar short - I THOUGHT Chris was taking close up of the beads! (And fyi - when you loose alot of weight, your band size goes down, but cup size goes up! Finally ! Of course - the girls don't necessarily sit in the same place they did. . .)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Again, thank YOU Chris! I had a great time. Hey, if I had know it was a tata contest, I would have worn my playtex, cross my heart, push up, padded, bodacious tata maker bra for the occasion.
Although you're both hysterically funny, I can't figure out for the life of me how to get them off my phone and onto my computer. Son is home, maybe he can help me. Poor kid, gonna have to look at a bunch of "old lady" tatas. Well, most of us are old tatas.

Old 2010-03-08, 9:27pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Just wondering where everyone is?

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-03-09, 6:07am

In the backyard

Old 2010-03-12, 6:24am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Just checking on our next meeting time...the 20th at Mel's!

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-03-12, 10:01am
Eight Miles Wide

YAY!

Old 2010-03-13, 10:49am
Eight Miles Wide

I am making meatballs and will have beverages (crystal light - I'll even make I don't run out like last year )

Old 2010-03-14, 8:17am
Superkitty

Mmmmm... meatballs
Old 2010-03-14, 2:30pm

I'll bring something healthy......maybe some shrimp with cocktail sauce?

Old 2010-03-15, 5:09am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmelinn View Post
I'll bring something healthy......maybe some shrimp with cocktail sauce?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 2010-03-15, 7:58pm
Anyone need some spacers?

Chris and Deb are you going to come down on Friday??? My beds are free

Who wants to ride from BC???

Old 2010-03-16, 2:51am
the Evil One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadbug View Post

Who wants to ride from BC???
Sandy and I.
Say you are coming down Deb and Chris.

Old 2010-03-16, 5:51pm
I have beady eyes

Tracy-got room for one more? Marion - how about you?
Old 2010-03-17, 7:04am
Anyone need some spacers?

We will figure it out how about everyone just meet up at my house and we can decide if we need one or two cars, ya have to about drive by anyway

Christa
Sandra
Sandy
Me
Marion???
The list so far from BC

Old 2010-03-17, 11:48am
I have beady eyes

Ok by me - I'll find Marion.
Old 2010-03-18, 7:39am
Superkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadbug View Post
Tracy, you are so sweet to offer. I really do appreciate it. I can't make it this time. I just found out, I have company coming over.

Have a great time everyone! Sandy, I trust you will be guarding that rum cake from the cake lickers.
Old 2010-03-18, 2:13pm
Dot Princess

what time is the meeting at?

My little princess came Dec 30,2009 Still no time for beads
boy is she a demanding little thing.
Old 2010-03-19, 5:00am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystykbead View Post
what time is the meeting at?
Technically 11:00, but you can come earlier. I'll be in last minute clean mode.

Old 2010-03-19, 4:56pm
I have beady eyes

Tracy - Sandra - Sandy - what time at Tracy's to go to Melissa's? Marion is driving herself. Marion - if your plans change - give me a call.
Old 2010-03-20, 9:29pm

Default teacher wanted in wisconsin area

I am looking for a teacher or three for the week of june 19,2010 in Madison Wisc.for a conference of retailers of art glass supplies.one or two day classes. I would particularly like to find an electroforming teacher as well as some lampwork teachers. Please contact me at kmgjackie@aol.com. I am sure there are great teachers not too far from there, and I am getting short on time so please let me know any and all you know. thanks you so much!