Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2018-02-07, 12:01pm
Experimentalist

Default 30-Day Online Workshop for Jewelry Photography

25% discount to LE members (use code "LE25" at checkout).

This month-long online beginner’s class will teach you how to take better photographs of your jewelry in three comprehensive sections.
  • First, we will go over the various aspects of our cameras, what certain “terms” mean, and how to get the most out of your set-up. You don’t need a fancy/expensive camera to take this course as I will help you get the most of everything from a pricey DSLR to a point-and-shoot to a cell phone camera.
  • In the second section, we’ll talk about the “set-up” and I’ll show you some tips and tricks to create “staging” for online sales or show applications, and we’ll discuss how to get a great photo on the first try. We don’t want everyone’s photos looking the same but we do want everyone to improve their own process of taking photos, so we will cover a few different set-ups.
  • In the final section, we’ll discuss photo editing. I will cover techniques in Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and GIMP (free online photo-editing software). Other programs will work too and some of you may even be able to do editing from cell phone apps. My goal is to have you in and out of editing as soon as possible. With better photos, comes less editing.

Click here to see more

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.