Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2012-09-05, 3:13pm
Lauscha Lady

Default Sara Sally LaGrand at the Glass Shoppe Studio (Ottawa, Ontario)

Sara Sally LaGrand will be teaching at The Glass Shoppe Studio this month!!! This class will focus on the creation of a glass corsage in a two-day period. The first day, will be the lampworking portion, followed by wire working and assemblage the second day. Click here for more details: Creativity and the Glass Corsage.

Email or call me with any questions. 2 places left.
/grace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-09-06, 6:30am

This is coming up quickly! I am making a little tour of the East coast and also going to Playing With Fire! in Rockland, Maine. I hope you can join us. My teaching venues will be limited next year as I start to work on some new things, so if you want to learn the technique, now is the time!!!
Attached Images

Old 2012-09-08, 3:55am
Lauscha Lady

OMG Sara that piece is gorgeous!!! I'm so excited about your class... did I tell you that I'm one of your students?

Old 2012-09-08, 5:11am

No, but I am totally honored Grace!
Old 2012-09-10, 12:57pm

I cannot WAIT! Having held a sampling of these beautiful brooches in my own hands last year, I'm very excited to learn how Sara pulls it all together!

It's always a pleasure to take a class in Grace's studio - it is truly wonderful! Very bright and airy, with nice high ceilings -- lots of room to spread out at each workstation and (perhaps most importantly) there is always a pleasant group of people to meet and greet and learn with (not to mention hang out with after class!)

COME PLAY WITH US!