LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-04-15, 7:45am

Default Question About A Free Galaxy Tutorial On Using My Handmade Murrini

Hi there, I didnt knew where to put this one so here it goes, I recently started to sell my handmade murrini on my etsy shop, but wanted to know if there is any interest in my fellow lampworkers in me to continue with new designs, colors and effects?!?! Because I was also planning on making a free tutorial with either images or video on how to achieve different looks with the same murrini, each chip is able to achieve at least 8 different looks and I think Im able to achieve even more if I spend some time with this, but first I would like to know how many interest there is in my murrini, these murrini take much more time then regular murrini and for me to continue and make the tutorial also people have to have some interestin these. Could you tell me what do you think please? Thank you so much . Here are a few examples on only three of the different looks achieved with the same murrini chip:

Thank you again

I would make a poll but dont know how

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ALL MY GALAXY MURRINI, ROSE MURRINI AS WELL AS MY NEW TUTORIAL ON MY ETSY SHOP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-04-15, 9:58pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

Tiago, these are awesome! I would love to see a tutorial on how to use these. I didn't know that you made them to sell. I'm going to check out your etsy store now!

Thanks so much for offering to do this for us!

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2010-04-16, 3:58am
Senior Moment

I would love to see this.

Old 2010-04-16, 6:36pm
Hot glass newbie

Definitely interested.
Old 2010-04-16, 6:55pm

I say yes about the tutorial. That would be the best of all.

Rose Leslie
Old 2010-04-17, 12:30am

Thank you for your feedback

I will do the tutorial and put it here, maybe I should explain one thing better this tutorial is for use with the murrinis I make on how to aplying them and get the different looks, I allready do this in the discription on etsy, and in the paper I send along with the murrinis, but this is gonna be with pictures on specialy the most complex techniques.

But this is not a tutorial on how to make the murrini ( I will not make that because I cant... if you want me to explain better pm me and I will ).
Also almost everyone of the different looks cant be achieved with regular murrini

I allready achieved 2 more looks that are not in the description and will be released with the new murrini Im working on.

The tutorial is coming soon...

|
|
|
|
Old 2010-04-17, 5:25am
Senior Moment

I'm definitely looking forward to this. Thanks!

Old 2010-04-18, 10:05am

Its coming, its coming... between today and tomorrow if everything works out Ill post the tutorial and also 5 new murrini chips, you can see some new photos of the ones available on etsy and the ones that will be available soon on this thread: http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=160663

|
|
|
|