Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-05-07, 11:03am
Addicted to Glass.

Thumbs up Cosmo Glassworks Tutorials!

I got the Borosilicate Pendants and the Marble Techniques tutorials from Cosmo’s website (www.cosmoglassworks.com) and couldn't be happier! I was wondering how people got certain surface decorations on marbles, how to get that nice smooth backing on a pendant, how to get different colors when fuming… the list goes on. I now even know the techniques that he used to get that awesome avatar picture next to his name!

These 2 tutorials slightly overlap (in a good way). There are a lot of techniques and ideas that you could take from one to the other. My mind is swirling with possibilities. I just need to get on a torch again soon!

Thank you for making these!

--Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-05-07, 11:10am
ManBearPig

Glad you enjoy them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-05-07, 11:58am

I now have all three of the tutorials and LOVE THEM! My tubing came last night and I can't wait to try and make an inside-out bead. I'm sure I'll flub a few up - but I will not leave my studio until I do one right (I know, poor me). Thank you Chad for such great teaching and inspiration. See you in August!
Old 2010-05-07, 6:23pm

Default I love the Cosmo's ebook tutorials

Hi, I just bought Vol. 1 & 2 of Cosmo's boro pendant ebooks & they are really great & full of easy to understand details. I have made my first double row petals flower pendant. I am working my way thru the tutorials, making each
design. Love it, thank you Cosmo, for sharing the methods with us.
Cynthia in Australia