Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-07-23, 7:22am

Kimberly, I hate to say this, but WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? "so it does not have the restriction from the injector oxygen tubes inside the propane tubes."

Oh, never mind, I will see you in a couple of hours and beat you over the head until you TELL ME!! And please have my blue-purple one ready to go, please! (I may just leave the Gathering and go back home to play,

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-07-23, 7:59am
PyronamixK

*Original post removed by author*

I'm sorry, but I am no longer providing free customer service for GTT, nor am I doing any more favors for them or defending them or their reputation.

Wally will not acknowledge that I have been of any help. Oddly, he says that I should be providing customer service for free and without any compensation or thanks because I am Willy's wife. Of course, neither of the two girlfriends he has had that worked for GTT have ever worked for free. Oh, he made a rule about no GFs or wives working at GTT in order to keep me out of the company. His rules did not apply to anyone he bedded down.

Please direct your questions to:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

570-835-9777

Last edited by kbinkster; 2010-05-27 at 2:58pm.
Old 2009-07-23, 8:01am
Fire Diva

Kimberly is talking "techie" language.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't tell me you have Scorpions on hand to sell??

Old 2009-07-23, 8:07am
PyronamixK

*Original post removed by author*

I'm sorry, but I am no longer providing free customer service for GTT, nor am I doing any more favors for them or defending them or their reputation.

Wally will not acknowledge that I have been of any help. Oddly, he says that I should be providing customer service for free and without any compensation or thanks because I am Willy's wife. Of course, neither of the two girlfriends he has had that worked for GTT have ever worked for free. Oh, he made a rule about no GFs or wives working at GTT in order to keep me out of the company. His rules did not apply to anyone he bedded down.

Please direct your questions to:

570-835-9777

Last edited by kbinkster; 2010-05-27 at 2:58pm. Reason: lack of sleep
Old 2009-07-23, 8:26am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
No, the ones I have with me are not for sale here at the Gathering.

I just started a new thread for the Cricket over here:

She means the Scorpion

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2009-07-23, 8:59am
PyronamixK

Thanks, Squid. I should go edit that.
Old 2009-07-27, 3:21pm

Any pictures of the Scorpion?

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

Old 2009-07-27, 3:29pm

Here there are:

GTT-Scorpion, Carlisle Lucio Burner / 2x8l 17.5psi concentrators
Old 2009-07-28, 12:18pm

whooHOO!!!!! Pam just called to tell me my Cricket is being shipped today!!! It's just the basic color and I ordered it less than a month ago...

Pretty darned good service imho....
Old 2009-07-28, 12:30pm

and I bet you're going to love it!!! they are darned nice torches.
Old 2009-07-29, 9:38am
looking for work

Just a quick question. I tried to call GTT yesterday. I got a fax noise from the phone number listed on their site. So I emailed and said what I wanted to order. What is the usual response time?
Maybe this is because of the gathering?

You can fool too many of the people too much of the time.
James Thurber

Old 2009-07-29, 2:13pm
Enjoying Life

I have always gotten an email response in no more than 24 hours.

Old 2009-07-31, 6:31pm

Wahoo! I just checked my messages and I have a message to call Pam at GTT! That means my custom cricket must be ready! I am so psyched. I didn't take long at all I ordered July 3rd by leaving a message on the machine. On July 6th I had an email confirmation. Probably took longer because of the July 4th Holiday. I should have a cricket by next week!
I ordered lime green with a marver on top! No colored knobs. It was less than a month, 3 1/2 wks!

Diane

Last edited by lunacatjewels; 2009-07-31 at 6:33pm.