Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-08-23, 12:13pm
Cheerfully Profane

Default Hot Time in the Mountains Door Prizes!!

It's almost time for Hot Time in the Mountains, an annual gathering of over 30 enthusiastic lampworkers, to descend upon A Touch of Glass in Asheville, NC and spend four days learning, sharing and rocking their torches for as long as they can.

This year, we are excited and honored to have Margo Knight, Kim Runge, Terry Hale and Carolyn Ramsey as our guest demonstrators during the days and Shane Fero as our featured Saturday night show. This is Shane's fifth time demonstrating for us and we are honored to have him each time.

Every year, we rely on your generosity to supply our gathering with door prizes and each year, I am overwhelmed with your generosity. This is a great opportunity to market your product to over 30 lampworkers in one venue. We make sure that your product is viewed by all and encourage everyone to pass it around to be used by all. I hope that I can count on you to help make this another outstanding event. The door prizes are talked about all year long and the participants are always wowed by what we receive.

In the past we have received torches, oxygen concentrators, beadable objects, gift certificates, sample packs of glass, tons of tools, presses and so much more. We love sample packs, especially. It gives each participant a guaranteed shot to try out your product. If you're interested, please contact me at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or 864-921-3165. I've been sending out emails like a fiend, so you may have seen this already. hehe

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
Old 2009-08-23, 12:24pm

Let me add my thanks, in advance, also. We can'teven begin to tell you all how much we appreciate the support we have received from a number of loyal vendors over the years. We hope that your support of Hot Time has resulted in new business for each and every one of you!

And our thanks also to Rebekah for doing such an exceptional job of "begging"!

Marjorie Langston
Old 2009-08-23, 1:38pm
Cheerfully Profane

Big ups to Cosmo for offering copies of his AWESOME marble book. I bought it when it came out and it completely rocks. Whoever gets these is going to be lucky. There's a wealth of info in this book!

Thanks, homey!