Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2006-05-11, 8:35am
Bead Obsessed

Default ebay auction template

I've been using Andale for my ebay auctions. I have designed a template with my logo and a nice border. Now I don't know how to get it from my website to the auction listing. Am I going about this the wrong way? Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-05-11, 7:29pm

Copy from your website and PASTE it into your ebay auctions! That's it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SELSEY
I've been using Andale for my ebay auctions. I have designed a template with my logo and a nice border. Now I don't know how to get it from my website to the auction listing. Am I going about this the wrong way? Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2006-05-11, 10:40pm
Bead Obsessed

Thanks Lynnie, I tried that but it didn't work. I've also go Publisher Pro so I'm going to try to create something on that and copy it to ebay.

Take care!

Old 2006-05-12, 7:44am
Happy Glass Girl :)

I was told about www.practiceboard.com if you need to see it before you commit to it. That worked out great for me. Hope that helps some.

Old 2006-05-12, 8:12am
Bead Obsessed

Thanks Kris, I'll try that.

Old 2006-05-14, 2:35am
Aussie Jewellery Queen

I upload my templates including all graphics & text as a jpeg file to imageevent.com and then just post the code into my auction lising... viola! instant custom ebay page..... very easy.

Shelley
Sydney, Australia.
Old 2006-05-15, 4:03pm
Bead Obsessed

Thanks Shelley, that does sound easy. I'll try that.