Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2008-01-07, 12:56pm

Default Mac and Photoshop Elements 4 help

Does anybody know of a good book to help me learn how to use this program? I am new to Mac and having endless problems trying to use photoshop on it. I somehow have lost my "tools" on the right handside of my screen.
Old 2008-01-07, 1:00pm
da General

there are numerous photoshop books out there . . . as well as Mac basic. I would recommend going to a bookstore and look through some.

To get your "tools" back in photoshop - go under Window in the menu on the top.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2008-01-07, 1:37pm

I am not sure what you mean by "go under Window in the menu on the top"
Old 2008-01-07, 1:51pm
birdergirl ~o~

When you are in PS look up at the top of the screen and there is a catagory called Window, scroll down through the drop down menu and select tools, they will show back up on your desktop. If you want ( i have prepaid long distance ) I can call you when youre available and walk you through some basics in PS.
PM me if youy are interested in doing that I think it's better than RTFM!!!

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~
Old 2008-01-07, 2:47pm

Thanks so much I got my tools back. I pm'd you.