Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2016-03-04, 7:06pm

Default Shipping Alert from That Frit Girl

Hello All,

My husband will be playing pack mule for me for a short while - I've had a minor driving setback - syncope with blackouts - and until I either get a pacemaker or have my driving restriction lifted I'm no longer allowed to drive. LOL, can't have drivers blacking out while operating tons of moving machinery at high speeds - could be hazardous
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Things" are moving very quickly so I'm confident that this will be resolved soon, but in the meantime I am using my husband as my own personal postman. He does his best to ask if I have any shipments to go out, but like all of us does have a lot on his mind ad will forget to grab the parcels on the table sometimes.

If you have an urgent shipment please let me know so that I can plaster it to the coffee-maker for him!

As soon as I'm able to run to the mailboxes all by myself I'll let you know!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Many thanks,
Leslie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2016-03-04, 8:18pm
Loving learning

Hugs to you while you get this fixed!
Old 2016-03-04, 10:53pm
Phill

Aye, double that from me as well.

Fudge, Girl that sucks all kinds of dirty brown swamp water.

Perhaps setting the outgoing packages in the passenger seat of the car will be a reminder for the husband unit.

However, being one myself, I know that even that is not necessarily a guarantee.

Hope you get this controlled quickly.

Old 2016-03-05, 7:14am

Thank you guys!

Eilleen - I love your current "hot fantasy" - reminds me that it's abouttime for another sale

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2016-03-05, 8:52pm

Oh no! Feel better soon and no rush on my order.

My Ebay
Old 2016-03-06, 1:11pm
Naysayer

Hope you get it fixed soon! You have the worst luck ever I think?
I think it's time you catch a break.
Old 2016-03-19, 5:03pm

Thank everyone for your patience! We've confirmed the need for a pacemeker so can move forward with meeting with the Electrophysiologist.

I can almost feel the steering wheel!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2016-03-20, 10:26am
Elphaba Lives !!

Take care of yourself, Sweetie !!

Old 2016-03-20, 11:23am
Slogan Challenged...

Best wishes they can get that going for you quickly Leslie so you can get back to life as you know it. ((hugs))

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-03-20, 12:07pm
Living out Loud

Feel better, take care. Glad you know what to do.

Old 2016-03-21, 8:39am

Glad to read of the progress. Has the pacemaker been scheduled yet? I hope it's an easy surgery for you.
Old 2016-03-23, 1:30am

Be glad for your pack mule~! Sorry you're having to deal with this, but I'm sure you're going to get through this with flying & gorgeous colours!
Sending light & love...........
Be well,
ginger
Old 2016-03-23, 1:44am
Phill

Tell them you "want one in purple if they have it".

We both know no one will ever see the color of it but it is nice to know that you have a purple pace maker.

Plus it the request will keep them all smiling.

You really don't want them all down in the mouth and dour when they are mucking about with your insides.

Oh and don't forget to thank the operating room crew just before they give you the "forget about it juice".

The ones that get you ready before hand and clean up the corners afterward do not get all the thank you the doctors get.
And they will get a kick out your forethought.

Stay safe and be well.

And keep us posted. You just know we are going to worry until you tell us it's done.
Old 2016-03-25, 8:17am

Quote:
Tell them you "want one in purple if they have it".

We both know no one will ever see the color of it but it is nice to know that you have a purple pace maker.

Plus it the request will keep them all smiling.

You really don't want them all down in the mouth and dour when they are mucking about with your insides.

Oh and don't forget to thank the operating room crew just before they give you the "forget about it juice".

The ones that get you ready before hand and clean up the corners afterward do not get all the thank you the doctors get.
And they will get a kick out your forethought.

Stay safe and be well.

And keep us posted. You just know we are going to worry until you tell us it's done.
Speedy, you always make me smile! The crew that will be doing the procedure have been friends of mine for over 20 years thanks to my husband having been their director and co-worker until he wanted to go back to "just nursing." He never asked them to do anything that he wouldn't do himself and got dirty in the lab right next to them.

LOL, the rep probably *would* try to find a purple one, or the crew would at least be playing "Purple People Eater" when they gave me the sedation, even if they had to sing it (oh no!!)

I see the Cardiologist this Monday to find out when I have my appointment with the Electrophysiologist.

In the mean time, my hubby keeps me away from my torch, sharp corners, etc
and I sleep aLOT!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2016-03-25, 2:14pm
Phill

Glad I could give you a giggle Leslie.