Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2015-03-13, 7:27am
Loving learning

Default "click for larger image"

I wish websites would not even bother putting that on their photos if you do not actually GET a larger image if you click!

Sorry, this just frosts me every single time I click and get same or smaller or such a smidge larger that you would have to actually measure to see if there is a micro something enlargement.
Old 2015-03-13, 7:53am
Formerly FishBulb

My son and I were just complaining about that the other day! Yeah, make it bigger, folks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2015-03-13, 7:58am
Loving learning

I'm glad I'm not the only one!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-03-17, 11:07pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. They are usually attached to slower than slow websites so it's even more annoying because you take all that time to wait for the photo and it's just as puny as the one you were trying to enlarge. FRUSTRATING.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2015-03-18, 6:11am
hyperT

Default Images

Who doesn't hate that? What with being a waste of my remaining time and all!