Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-08-31, 10:03pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Deal! And hey I'm taking your class, maybe it can be a pendant.

Teague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter's Flame View Post
And Teague and i have to make another bead together!!! Our bead rocked last year Teague!!

Otter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2009-08-31, 10:38pm
He can do the origami

You are taking may class???!! Oh wow I have all the fun people in my class!!! Woo Hoo! However, everyone in my class already has mad skills so I hope you guys wont be all bored. So looking forward to seeing you again Teague!

Otter
Old 2009-08-31, 10:59pm
I'm meeeeelting

Nah. I'm in your class and my skills aren't all that mad.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2009-09-01, 3:40am
He can do the origami

Hey I have seen your work before.... your skills are pretty mad! Looking forward to the class with you Felicia.

Otter
Old 2009-09-01, 6:31am
He can do the origami

Just FYI it is supposed to be cool this week and cooler through the weekend with some rain forecast. Just so you can be prepared.

Otter
Old 2009-09-01, 7:11am

Cool?? What's that? Does that mean in the 80's?? That's what they call it here when we have a "cold front" come in (LOL). Believe me, I am definitely looking forward to that kind of "cool" - and by the time the torches are on, it's not that cool anymore, but maybe much more comfortable working.

Old 2009-09-01, 7:19am
Martyrs don't bitch.

Ha ha no cool on the Oregon Coast in the summer would be 60-70 in my book, ahh lovely. Standard Oregon vacationer attire would be shorts, a sweatshirt and probably birkenstocks with socks. *I do not endorse this choice of attire*

Teague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2009-09-01, 7:32am
Critter Mom

What's wrong with birkies with socks

Old 2009-09-01, 8:00am
Wooohooo,GS!

LOL Teague, OK, I admit it, I wear socks with my Birks, my kids hate it!
Otter, I knew you would be nervous so I didn't tell you who was in your class, you always do great, Can't wait to see you!
Thanks everyone for keeping questions answered!

The event address is 4926 South Coast HWY, it is in the Newport Business Plaza WEST (across from the plaza with the post office) It is in between South Beach Mini Storage and Gray's Lumber Yard.
We are units 912, 913 and 914. You HAVE to park across the street in the dirt lot ONLY, NOT in the Plaza East parking lot! We will have signs up for event and parking as of Thurs am. I will be there ALL day and if you are here will can use the help!

See you all soon! Hugs deb

Old 2009-09-01, 9:11am
I'm meeeeelting

Quote:
Ha ha no cool on the Oregon Coast in the summer would be 60-70 in my book, ahh lovely. Standard Oregon vacationer attire would be shorts, a sweatshirt and probably birkenstocks with socks. *I do not endorse this choice of attire*
Ha! Sad but true. The tourist may substitute a fleece jacket for the sweatshirt.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2009-09-01, 9:15am
Beyond Cloud 9!

LOL! This tourist is planning on a sweatshirt AND a fleece jacket!!

Old 2009-09-01, 9:23am
Critter Mom

Old 2009-09-01, 12:54pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Don't make me bring Bek in here to give the shoe smackdown.

Nah I'm just kidding, I'm in no position to provide fashion advice.

I do need another copy of the release form, if someone can get to it, sent to me! My copy is in my gmail account which isn't loading.

Teague

< - Click for Etsy Shop

Last edited by Teague; 2009-09-01 at 1:54pm. Reason: delete email address
Old 2009-09-01, 1:45pm
I'm meeeeelting

sent it

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2009-09-01, 1:53pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Got it, thanks!

< - Click for Etsy Shop