Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2012-11-02, 12:38pm

Default Florida Beads of Courage Day

BEADS of COURAGE Day

Everyone is invited to join us for a marathon of torching for BEADS of COURAGE. Once again Chris Webb has graciously offered the use of her studio for this wonderful cause. Big Thank you to Chris.

Lets see how many we can make for a large donation. We have the glass and tools but feel free to bring your favorites. Don't forget your didymium glasses. Help make life a little bit easier for a child by donating your time helping us. Come have fun with us.

Date: November 10th
Time: 10:00 to 3:00'ish
Where: 2260 Spring Lake Circle, St. Cloud, FL 34771,

Please bring your favorite Soup. Sandwiches will be provided. Chairs are limited so if you can you might want to bring one.

See you there!

The Florida Glass Dragons are proud to support Beads of Courage by donating beads that go to children with serious illnesses. The more beads we donate, the more we help comfort a child.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-11-02, 12:48pm
Loving learning

I will be tied up that day (Veteran's Parade with my veteran) but will light up the torch & dedicate my time to BOC when we get home.
I hope the day is very productive to all of us!
Old 2012-11-02, 4:32pm

Ahhh you will be missed. Thanks for helping and I hope you have a fun day at the parade.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.