Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-01-21, 11:23am

Default Bead manager pro issues

Just seeing if anyone else has downloaded this software then cannot open it. I have submitted several tickets and it take several days for them to send an email back and not a lot of information when they do. Please let me know if anyone had the same problem. I have asked for a refund since I have never even gotten the program open. Will see what happens.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-01-21, 2:12pm
Salt Box Beads

I always have trouble with my puter and downloads so I paid the extra for the disk to be mailed to me and downloaded it from the disk. Worked like a charm and LOVE LOVE the program, especially after trying several others.
Old 2013-01-21, 5:24pm
Melody of Glass

I did have problems initially downloading the software. Took a few days to get it resolved. There was an issue with their site. After that was resolved, no further problems. I like the software for the most part.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2013-01-22, 6:02am

I tried out the software last year but I too asked for a refund as it didn't do what I wanted. No problem with that, they refunded me. I don't remember problems with setting it up though.

Sea Rocks Tutorial
- Ebook
- Follow me on
- My
shop
Old 2013-01-23, 3:40am

Ifinally got it working. They had to reset something on their end. Trying it out now. Thanks for everyones help. It looks like it would be good to keep up with inventory. Not sure how to set up for making beads yet.